@ Rabp

Lainie

Inactive User
Reaction score
just wanted to say thank you so much you are slowly restoring my faith the genuine nice people do exist in internet land and i truly thank you for that as its much needed at the moment believe me.

thanks again

lorraine

xxx

sorry for the delay in replying im not here as much know but it doesnt stop me from saying thanks when thanks is due. you have been nothing but nice to me and helped me where and when u can which is a lot more than i can say about others. as i said there are a lot of scary people on the net who lie, cheat and kid on to be someone they are not and unfortunately i have come accross a few of them on my travels - too trusting for my own good i know but i treat people as i like to be treated myself. i was brought up to say sorry when you are wrong (i do know the difference between right and wrong) just a pity others dont but then again i do have many friends away from internet land thankfully and these are real friends not cyber people.

its nice to be nice as i say - respect has to be earned its not a divine right and you certainly have mine.

cheers rab

lorraine
xxx

sorry for the delay in replying im not here as much know but it doesnt stop me from saying thanks when thanks is due. you have been nothing but nice to me and helped me where and when u can which is a lot more than i can say about others. as i said there are a lot of scary people on the net who lie, cheat and kid on to be someone they are not and unfortunately i have come accross a few of them on my travels - too trusting for my own good i know but i treat people as i like to be treated myself. i was brought up to say sorry when you are wrong (i do know the difference between right and wrong) just a pity others dont but then again i do have many friends away from internet land thankfully and these are real friends not cyber people.

its nice to be nice as i say - respect has to be earned its not a divine right and you certainly have mine.

cheers rab

lorraine
xxx

Awww what a lovely post its nice to feel valued as I am sure RABP does now hope he isnt blusing

Heres to all the mods on DW your all a credit to the forum

oh this is not to all the mods just the one. if you want to do a thread for them on you go. atm this is the only one i wish to thank for all his help. no offence to any of the others by that but they havent helped me out the way rab has. when and if any of them do i will post to say thank you

manners cost nothing after all

i know this is off topic, but where do you make them avators

oh this is not to all the mods just the one. if you want to do a thread for them on you go. atm this is the only one i wish to thank for all his help. no offence to any of the others by that but they havent helped me out the way rab has. when and if any of them do i will post to say thank you

manners cost nothing after all

oooo ok say no more and no offence taken im sure

alert alert thread hijacked lol. call the police - see this is why we need a forum suggestions etc section

no need to thank me for the idea im sure i will be rewarded

: multi : : multi :

Awwwwwwwww Such Sweet Thread Good To No People Appricate (How Ever You Spell It) Your Help

Oooooooo Im Aries Too Vixen Never Seem To UnderStand My Stars lol
Totally Off Topic loool

a big sorry to citizen66 for the hijacked i was woulding how you all
do your pic

so i am :Sorry: :Sorry: :Sorry: :Sorry:

Awwwwwwwww Such Sweet Thread Good To No People Appricate (How Ever You Spell It) Your Help

Oooooooo Im Aries Too Vixen Never Seem To UnderStand My Stars lol
Totally Off Topic loool

oh another aries yessssssssssssss I can tell you all about ur stars and yes sorry off topic again but still good topic: multi :

o0o0o0 im aries to tell me whats in my stars men money and luck i hope

here you go

Some like it hot and Aries like it hottest of all! Passionate and exciting, people born under this sign are often irresistible.

there is a picture showing the aries woman and this is the saying under it

"No beauty she doth miss, when all her robes are on; but beauty's self she is; when all her clothes are gone."

Aries is Most Compatible With these men
Gemini
Leo
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Pisces

The Aries straightforward nature sometimes rubs people the wrong way, but they aren't trying to offend, they are just trying to get the job done.

Aries folks are among the fools who rush in where angels fear to tread, but they can take care of themselves in a scrape. In mythology, Ares (yes, that's how to spell the proper name) was a warrior

If ever you need someone to watch your back, back you up, or stand shoulder to shoulder with you and not back down for nuthin' ... find your Aries friends and tell 'em what you're up against. You'll have your own private army in no time . We are honest trustworthy and loyal to the end but dont ever do anything to hurt us or close ones. lol sorry off the topic again I apologise there you go thats us Aries so beware lol

brilliant friends evil enemies

Skybabe and I share the same birthday, to wonderfull people born on the same day ;) Of course I'm a good few years younger and I look it ask Digi ;)

I do like this bit though ;)

The Aries straightforward nature sometimes rubs people the wrong way, but they aren't trying to offend, they are just trying to get the job done.

Back