R4DS - $30.69/£15.80 inc P&P

is it ok to order 2 of these at the same time or is it best to order them separately to avoid paying tax on them ;)

you could ask seller to put low amount on customs sticker to avoid tax :)

got mine yesterday. very impressed with it. thing works brilliant. cheers

Bought one of these and amazed at the compatibility even with newer roms . Usually had to upgrade my supercard firmware for big releases but this runs everything I've thrown at it :)

got mine last week, love it, quick delivery and all games i have tested work. Yes you do just put the .nds in root. Also about tax, i didnt get taxed

What I did was download the newest r4 kernel (operating system) from the r4 website. Extract with winrar all files to the memory card. Make a new folder in the root called Game Roms. Drag and drop the .nds files into Game Rom folder. They will work from root but it just keeps everything tidier when you want to delete some games off in the future. Enjoy!

Make sure you leave a few Mb spare for the .sav files to be created (game save files) otherwise games will not run.

just got mine it is excellent value 4 money well impressed with it!!! ;)

l got one from here and only waited a week , great service . have tried a few times and the site works fine everytime ? works with firefox

One of those reviews is kind of strange - ease of use was given 3 starts...'requires moderate computer understanding' and it took the person 6 hours to get it working!

I never realised drag and drop was so difficult :D

One of those reviews is kind of strange - ease of use was given 3 starts...'requires moderate computer understanding' and it took the person 6 hours to get it working!

yeah thats what i thought. haha 6 hrs is abit long lol

probably took em 5h55 to find the usb port!!! lol ;)

just thought i'd say this for those having probs getting on the site..

knock off the http:// bit in the adress bar so the address starts with just www.

that seems to get it going for me, no clue why though

Back