R4DS - $30.69/£15.80 inc P&P

It's the place anyone interested in buying an R4DS is buying from - especially on the DS homebrew forums - every mention is for DealExtreme unless you want it within a few days (which if thats the case, you're better off buying from someone within the same country).

The turnaround isn't so bad though - for half the price of elsewhere, waiting a couple more days shouldn't be too much of a problem for most people.

Frustratingly, I'm still waiting for my DS Lite to arrive :FRIGHT:

Hi again
Well i ordered 2 and only 1 came
Took about 9 days
I have emailed them and they replied asking
for a pic of the packaging
which was 2 small to fit 2 in waiting a reply now
P.s The R4 looks like the real macoy
with mini cd software and card reader

Just ordered one, do they mark them all as $1.49 to avoid tax? Or did you e-mail them asking them? Cheers!

Nah I didn't say anything about marking it down - I ordered it without even thinking about it to be honest and then someone on another forum mentioned customs fees, so I was kinda expecting it, but a few people have mentioned they marked it down for them too.

Ideal I'll just keep my fingers crossed. Nice one, how long does it useually take to come then?

Last edited:
11 days it took for me, anytime around then (think they give a timeframe of around 14 days or something).

got a ds last night and ordered one. hope it comes before my holiday in 3 weeks.

are these the chinese versions or the english versions??

Last edited:
As fatspanner said, R4DS' are English versions (as long as you order that one! there's two on the site, my link goes directly to the english version though).

The MicroSD cards are legit Japanese cards (which is even better...i think it's one of the few cards that plays Castlevania: POR...i've read alot of posts about people having trouble using any other kind of card with that game, as well as a few others) - not sure how big of a problem that is though.

having bought a supercard ds one a while ago i went through the whole "why isnt it working syndrome" changed mem cards etc and thought its worth spending some cash to get this r4 fake or not (wii chips were stopped due to fakes) spent the cash it arrived @ a quater of the price of the sc1 and within 10 mins of getting the r4 my missus was playing the games thanks again m8 using the memorycards that didnt work with the supercard aswell and was marked as a memorycard and adaptor so no taxes to pay :)

anyonne want to buy a possible not working supecard ds one pm me lol

Last edited:
Hi again
Well i ordered 2 and only 1 came
Took about 9 days
I have emailed them and they replied asking
for a pic of the packaging
which was 2 small to fit 2 in waiting a reply now
P.s The R4 looks like the real macoy
with mini cd software and card reader

Me again : multi :
After about 9 days again
The 2nd has arrived
So i can say there customer service is also good
Cheers again 4 the find lads and lasses

Mine arrived Friday, it took 13 days (I chose standard airmail as wasnt in a rush for it).

Is it possible to play GBA roms off the R4?

Nope, you need a Slot-2 card to play GBA games (aswell as run the DS Browser) - it's not possible with any Slot-1 card unfortunetly :(

Even though these take ages to come thay are spot on for the money..

I have bought 11 of these so far and had not 1 bit of trouble great...: big crow

Back