R4 cards ??? cheap !!

DEE747

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have bought a few of these for my kids and friends and another friend has asked for 1 but its been a while since i last bought 1 , and i found this on amazon h**p://www.amazon.co.uk/R4-Revolution-R4DS-Version-2/dp/B000T8YI56

Have i been missing sumat or have they dropped in price ??? or are these fake ??? not too sure myself so any info wud be great cheers

be carefull as they could be n5`s with a different sticker.

the r4 firmware can work on a n5.

try one and let us know

regards
jase

ordered 1 so will let u know if ok m8 price is a lot cheaper and amazon is not a bad site like ebay i find it ok so will post wen i get it if ok

just ordered 2 - at that price cant go wrong as long as they are what they are supposed to be!!

Got mine and they are both fine!! A good spot - thanks!!

With reagrd to my last message - forget it - both R4's dont work!! They hang on loading - Ive tried a few things but nothing seems to get them going!! I will update but I advise anyone thinking of buying to hold off for now!!

Ok - after loads of messing about I have managed to get them working!! I had to use kernal 1.19 - I thought I had already tried it but obviously not!! Anyway It seems they are both OK now so well worth the price!!

i got mine but use files from a previous R4 i bought and had no problem at all games loaded and played ok if anything changes i`ll post so ok but as of now all is ok and i rekon a bargain at price !
my advice is buy if you want to take the risk but wat i got worked ok --- for now

sometimes with cards like this i have loaded the latest firmware and they seem to no work properly

This batch from Amazon seller look to be some sort of clone to me - The disc inside is just a pdf file burnt onto a mini dvd rather than a printed disc and the card itself is different from my other r4 that I bought from dealextreme last year!! But still it works so Im not complaining!!

the ones i have had recently, do not have the cd anymore, as the firmware is being updated to support new games all the time, but a leaflet is enclosed telling you where to get latest firmware from.

well no probs to report on R4 card as of yet !! all gam,es working and playing fine so ordered 1 more for a friend i ordered from TECHNET and had no probs from them .

just bought 3rd R4 and 2gb mem card from this site all working fine £18-99 + postage bargain !

Back