quicky

bennyboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i have an original card is this called a mosc ? as not sure which room to start looking in many thanks

@bennyboy yes its a mosc m8 , best thing to do is connect up your programmer in Phoenix mode and try and read the card using Nagraedit.

If you can read the card ok its as easy as getting the right AU image for the type of Rom you have and adding your BK & IRD and writing it back.

If you can't read the card then it's probably locked and you'll need a modded T911 to unlock it before you can write to it.

HTH
Cheers

t911

which is the best modded T911 to go for thanks again

:rolleyes:

bennyboy said:
which is the best modded T911 to go for thanks again

:rolleyes:
aslong as they guarantee its moded you'll be fine m8 as its easy to run the software to unlock and program card..

t911

How do i know if it is modded ? or who should i buy from who has modded ones ?

Cheers

mate you might be cheaper just buying a new unlocked rom card from ebay if you want to pm me i will send you a link, i have used this guy to buy cards for family and friends (about 8-10 cards in all) and they have all been unlocked and ready to use and are still working about 6 months later and his service is first class

sempi said:
mate you might be cheaper just buying a new unlocked rom card from ebay if you want to pm me i will send you a link, i have used this guy to buy cards for family and friends (about 8-10 cards in all) and they have all been unlocked and ready to use and are still working about 6 months later and his service is first class
can you send me the link m8 cheers

Back