Quickie question regarding two lines in the house

sideysid

Inactive User
Reaction score
Firstly sorry for my noobness, as Ive only started to get into the cable scene, if only I'd found this forum before ;)

I've search and read the tuts, but can't really find an answer, so Im sure you guys would know straight away....

Right, I have two TW lines one upstairs and down. I currently have a subbed modem on the minimum BB package.

If I kept my subbed modem downstairs, and a hacked one on the upstairs line, would it matter that 2 MAC address would be coming from the same household?

Would it be better to cancel the sub one all together?

Thanks!

As long as you use the same NIC on the subbed modem you will be fine.

I do just the same as you, but i always keep my subbed modem connected to my router so that it always has the same MAC - Then i stick the hacked modem on any MAC.

Firstly sorry for my noobness, as Ive only started to get into the cable scene, if only I'd found this forum before ;)

I've search and read the tuts, but can't really find an answer, so Im sure you guys would know straight away....

Right, I have two TW lines one upstairs and down. I currently have a subbed modem on the minimum BB package.

If I kept my subbed modem downstairs, and a hacked one on the upstairs line, would it matter that 2 MAC address would be coming from the same household?

Would it be better to cancel the sub one all together?

Thanks!
like Phunky said as long ur not using the subbded and hack on the pc it wont matter how many modem is on the same line

Back