Quick Questions ?

RS_Andy

Member +
Reaction score
Hello all, can i ask 2 quick qestions, the first is that i keep seeing t911. What does this program do if it is a program and question number 2 i cant seem to read an original n*l card, when i fire up my dynamite programmer and put in in phoenix mode 3.58 MHz i cant read the card in Nagra 4.1 ? This is what it says, ive tried changing the ports but it says this all the time.

Opening of COM2 was successful
Reset failed
Error reseting card, ATR string invalid
Closing of COM2 was successful

Are there any ideas to why this is happening ?

Thanks

the t911 is a glitcher,with winexplorer 5 you can unlock cards such as the card that you attempted to read,look in the glitcher/unlooper section all is there..

You haven't mentioned whether its' a rom 10,11 etc;or its' revision number. You can get this info from the eng.menu. Have you got the card inserted the right way up. You can get no atr by inserting it the wrong way as I do constantly.
The cards fit opposite ways to each other in my infinity unlimited and my T911.
You will also get no atr if the card is sh****d.

Regards.........Chookey:xmas​
:

Thank you tony2803 for that glitcher,

Thank yo Chookey oh do u get the rom version from the Eng menu ? so from that do u program the card file to the rom version on ur box. (I thought u get the rom version from the card.)

I understand what u mean by putting the card the wrong way up, do that sometimes without thinking but i have been putting it in the right way. i was hoping that i was putting it in wrong then i could possibly read the card.

How can i tell if the card i have is faulty, is there anything i can do to check.

Thanks

try this software

try this to read card in downloads section xncs 1.8 and try changing comport setting to com1

Last edited:
You get the card info from the eng.menu when the card is inserted in the box. Just because nagra fails to read the atr doesn't necessarily mean that the card is dead. My cards atr always reads in nagra but I have never managed to get one to read in xncs. I don't know why.

If the card is still an original and not yet a mosc then it would seem more likely that the fault lies with your setup and not with the card.

Regards...........Chookey:xmas​
:

Make sure your programmer is in "PHOENIX MODE - 3.68MHz" (not 3.58), and you have selected the correct com port.

edcase

Hello all, nothing from the above is working an i cant seem to read my card, now thats making me think there is some kind of communication problem between the programmer and the computer. What i did was run Nagra 4.1 and go to read the card, without running my programmer in phonix mode and im getting exactly the same message.

Ive checked all the wiring and everything but still no joy. This has baffed me up so much.

Are there any ideas to help Please ?

Thanks

Back