Quick Question

narl

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

Just a quick question here, I am going to be buying a DBox after christmas and I am wondering which would be the best to buy Nokia DBox or Sagem? I have read recently that the sagem require a high signal strength outs is approx 98.2% as we are just across the street from where NTHell broadcast from.

Also I am on NTHell in Belfast with VOD just wondering if I bought a DBox which channels would I revieve?

boxes are different you get some good and some bad. i prefer sagems but thats just me while some others prefer nokias they both do the same job. you should get all the channels except front row and maybe live events channel if thats on vod

Yeah as far as I am aware the Live Events are Sky Box Office and I dont think they are VOD they are usually like Boxing and the WWE Pay Per Views like Survivor Series and such but I could be wrong.

Hi mate,

you will receive everything nthell offer in your area apart from VOD as the box does not have a talk back (of course you will need a live feed).

There are no real differences in the boxes you just need to be lucky and hope you don't get a mare. Most of the image developement is done on 2x boxes so I would recommend a 2x sagem or 2x nokia. My box is a sagem as I couldn't see the point in paying an extra £25 quid for the nokia.

Have a search of the forum there is a thread with reliable flebay sellers in it.

de_deej

Back