Quick Question...

cyber2k1

Inactive User
Reaction score
my friend gave me a box, as he was goin to through it away,
know ive cut the talkback on it, and am still readin about gettin the box key,

but the question is that i dont hav a sub to TW tv service all i hav is there phone and there internet serv,

so if i connect it would they know i had it on there or do i need to get a min sub for there service, b4 i connect it

thx for the input

:Cheers:

Cyber

should be sound m8 as ya have cut talkback
what model box is it m8,if its a 1000 i can check the databse for ya
pm me ya ird if it is from the top of ya scart socket from in side the box its a 8 digit reading begining with 12

but the question is that i dont hav a sub to TW tv service all i hav is there phone and there internet serv,

just get a splitter, and u will have 2 feeds, one for internet one for tv, tv and broadband use the same signal

johnsmith said:
just get a splitter, and u will have 2 feeds, one for internet one for tv, tv and broadband use the same signal

That's how most of us do it anyway ........ lol

i thought it would be ok, but thought i would make sure, wouldnt want any noks on the door ;)

cyber2k1 said:
i thought it would be ok, but thought i would make sure, wouldnt want any noks on the door ;)

So long as talkback is cut you should be safe ....... lol

oh one more thing, does it hav to be a box from the same company, or can any be used, just incase i f**k this one up.

Back