Quick question about services.xml

mick_c

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've got a friend's Dreambox which I'm trying to update the channels on. I've got a few questions if you don't mind..?

Are the services and bouqet files called the same as they are on the Dbox? If so, which directory can I find them in via FTP?

Do the neutrino .xml files work or do I have to do anything to them?

Thanks - I've tried searching the forums but can't find too much that is relevant

if you use dreambuoquetter it automatically loads the services files
in downloads with services files

Thanks! Alas the dreambouquetter doesn't seem to do what it's supposed to, and I've given up messing around with the gemini images (even on a scan I can't find any channels with them!) Just stuck neutrino on now, it's scanning at the moment...

Stick with the gemini m8, i cant find anyone on here who has a fullly working neutrino image on thier box, the gemini is the only one i have mangaged to get fully channelled.

I've just noticed the Neutrino has only found around half of the channels - I tried copying the DBox2 bouquets and services.xml files, but it didn't appreciate that..!

dbox services aren't the same as dream box if you open both with wordpad you'll see that the dbox files have an extra 000 on the end

I've managed to edit the dbox services.xml so that it's the same format as Dreambox now. All of the channels show up, but some of them have a lot of digital interference. Any ideas how to get around this? I've tried messing around with the frequency of the transponder, but it doesn't do very much...

p.s. if anyone is in the TW Scotland area, I wouldn't mind you uploading a backup of your image...! :)

Back