Quick Dbox 2 Question

Dancer73

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Can someone tell me if the 3 Audio/Video sockets at the back of the dbox 2 are outputs or inputs.I can't get no picture with my scart outputs cheers

Dancer73 said:
Hi all,
Can someone tell me if the 3 Audio/Video sockets at the back of the dbox 2 are outputs or inputs.I can't get no picture with my scart outputs cheers

im pretty sure they are inputs m8
nope im wrong they are outputs for hi fi

Cheers

I take it the yellow one not got any video comin out then it's just that i can connect my xbox to my telly like this.

They are two stereo audio outputs and a video controller which is not used anymore!

The only way to get video out is through the scart sockets...you should be able to get video out of either one of them...so if the TV one is fooked, try the VCR one.

u could always buy a scart to phono lead m8 if you need phono at the other end and connect the video out from the scart to the tv sound through hi fi pic through tv should work ok

Cheers m8

It's not that i need it or anything.I'm Just tryin to find out why i can't get a tv picture from my dbox.Was workin fine then the other day switched on- no-picture not even the dbox menu.Tried flashin new images etc with no joy.Anyway that's another thread i'm waiting on a null modem cable comin through the post so i can check the bootlog.Cheers again

Yeah cheers it's def the dbox tried different scart and tv.Also the signals fine it was workin ok for a bit and i also tried a mates box.I thought MAybe i knackered the scart with takin it out and in a fair bit

Back