quick 200 modem question?

bhatti00

Inactive User
should i or shouldnt clone the mac on it ?
i only have 120 macs though, should i plug in the cable feed first and let the 200 update with new firmware and then try changing mac ? or should i not bother and try getting only a 200 mac ?

L33tpL4y4

Inactive User
bhatti00 said:
should i or shouldnt clone the mac on it ?
i only have 120 macs though, should i plug in the cable feed first and let the 200 update with new firmware and then try changing mac ? or should i not bother and try getting only a 200 mac ?
Id just wait and see what happens, keep looking here

personally i dont see what all the fuss is its not like ur lsing ur own internet and its just a modem.... if it gets updated big deal like at the end of the day ur getting ur moneys worth stop panicking people ;@) im still w8ting for mine to be updated...................................... lmao ;) hint or sarcasm there :D

L33tpL4y4

Inactive User
b3nnyb0y said:
personally i dont see what all the fuss is its not like ur lsing ur own internet and its just a modem.... if it gets updated big deal like at the end of the day ur getting ur moneys worth stop panicking people ;@) im still w8ting for mine to be updated...................................... lmao ;) hint or sarcasm there :D
huhhhh, whats the big deal, you go ahead and fcuk up your modem, if it forces a incompadable update its fcuked, its willim time, do you read anything.

l33tplay3r do we have aproblem here m8 coz u seem to keep being rude? im just stateing the fact i dont think its a big issue if it gets updated thats all ambits sux anyhow so really we should all use SB,s.... dont you get what im saying like? and yes i do read im not illitirate

like the ambits are proberly all going to be culled anyways cloned ones that is anywayz so like you might as well enjoy it while it lasts or use a lower mac i did say that to bhatti0 in a pm but he just keeps asking the same thing over and over

TEST