• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Question

Penners

DW Member +
First off Modz if this is in direct conflict to the new rules please delete.

(Don't want to be banned pls) just unsure

Anyway my question is does anyone have the latest byte locations for 3_6 sammy ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Penners

DW Member +
thanks for the pm, I've asked a mod if its ok but responce was a little unsure. Its still a very grey area at the moment. Although I'm sure admin will confirm soon enough. :)

pinkhelmets

VIP Member
VIP Member
I'm sure your friend in Portugal, or whatever country it was, needs this knowledge for legitimate reasons and i dont see any problem so far, but I do think Ronsters reply is a sensible one. Admin & cable mods know more than me though, i'm just here to learn what the fuss was all about when the rooms were removed :).

Last edited:

Penners

DW Member +
I'm sure your friend in Portugal, or whatever country it was, needs this knowledge for legitimate reasons and i dont see any problem so far, but I do think Ronsters reply is a sensible one. Admin & cable mods know more than me though, i'm just here to learn what the fuss was all about when the rooms were removed :).
Botswana :)

Thanks for all your help guys I'll give the thingymebobs a try.

TBC

DW Member ++
in this case it is enough to mention 3.6 byte location on a sammy, we don't need to discuss the use of said bytes !!:proud:

the reply a simply hexadecimal byte address and a length so no problems there for me!

tbc