Question..

hoss6800

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi,
I installed my own sky with the help and instruction from this forum (thanks to all of you) and bought a FTA card from sky. now i can watch all FTA channels. My question is Is it possible to phone sky and get access to particular football match if i wanted. I mean like a premium user, can i call and pay for a match or Film.

Thanks
Hoss

Dont think so Hoss. I believe you have to have a subbed package to avail of any of the PPV offerings.

as meggers says, you have to have an active subscription account to have access to the PPV events

Thanks Guys
Shame, I don't want to commit myself, but I don't mind paying to watch a match every now and then.

Thanks anyway.
Hoss

Thanks Guys
Shame, I don't want to commit myself, but I don't mind paying to watch a match every now and then.

Thanks anyway.
Hoss

you have to have an active subscription account to have access to the football match

Strange though innit.

Why can't they allow FTA cards to buy events, surely they could just log the purchase at their end then bill the buyer?

same old thing with sky though isnt it, they dont "really" want to offer a popular service they just want to rob people of as much as possible. My young lad wants 'Jetix' and i would willingly pay a reasonable amount for subscription for him, but at the minimum of 15quid per month its just a rip-off for 1 channel. Its just how it is, they arent interested in offering anything low-budget or cheap, its purely a greed driven business. You'll never see official sky PPV for non-subscribers.

Back