question ref number of posts

sean

Inactive User
Reaction score
lads i'm new to this sight , but i know tonight i have posted at least 20 posts . but when i logged back on the post counter said 0 . before i logged out it said 20 posts .

is there a reason for going back down to 0 posts . the info i have posted has been valid .

have they been posted in sections that count towards your tally, if so they might have been deemed as post clocking and your counter reset ???

have they been posted in sections that count towards your tally, if so they might have been deemed as post clocking and your counter reset ???

when you say sections that count towards your tally .

where else am i to post . the whole idea of the forum is to act as a community and share and give information . post clocking is something i have not been doing . i do post a lot on forums .

if the post counter has been reset i ask the moderators just to look at what i have posted . i have posted valid info . this is a great sight and i would like to learn from the sight and also to pass on information .

It could be that they were in rapid sucession m8, I'm sure admin will clarify it for you.

Curly

yes i did post a lot tonight . i have information that i was posting in a lot of sections .

i just want to be a team player like everybody else

yes i did post a lot tonight . i have information that i was posting in a lot of sections .

i just want to be a team player like everybody else
i have looked at ur posts and they look ok to me
i dont know how ever ur post count has gone down but i have put u to 25 posts

have fun

The amount you posted in such a short period of time was probably deemed as unacceptable.

to be a member of any forum you have to act as a team member . to post nothing and sit on the sdelines and just read and take the information is not team work . i did not see anything about a limit on the amount of posts you could post .

just even look in the computer section and the posts i posted . even the streaming movie links are valid .

to be a member of any forum you have to act as a team member . to post nothing and sit on the sdelines and just read and take the information is not team work . i did not see anything about a limit on the amount of posts you could post .

just even look in the computer section and the posts i posted . even the streaming movie links are valid .

Its all sorted know anyway mate, i did say probably, anyway have fun!

i have looked at ur posts and they look ok to me
i dont know how ever ur post count has gone down but i have put u to 25 posts

have fun

thanks . i know people can come onto forums and get the info they seek and go . i think this happens a lot on all forums . since the frequent code changes by the cable companies , the assorted forums have had heavy traffic . i'm here to stay and to act as a team member .

thanks to the admin and my fellow forum members .

thanks . i know people can come onto forums and get the info they seek and go . i think this happens a lot on all forums . since the frequent code changes by the cable companies , the assorted forums have had heavy traffic . i'm here to stay and to act as a team member .

thanks to the admin and my fellow forum members .
what we get alot here is people posting absolute crad to get 20 posts to just get to the downloads section an get what they want then dissapear.

:)

what we get alot here is people posting absolute crad to get 20 posts to just get to the downloads section an get what they want then dissapear.

:)

what i like about sights like this , is that once you pick up a good book , you cannot put it down . i have learned a lot about dreamboxs and dboxs and like to continue . i think even the long time experts on this forum would agree that even they to are still learning new things on this forum from fellow members .
thanks for letting me be part of this team .

Back