Question RE paired card and samsung

v12

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there,

Just a couple of quick questions that I haven't been able to find the answer to ...

I have a samsung 2100c with a paired card, the box is from an ex-customer and has never been modded or the card tampered with, the box and card has not been used for a couple of months.

From what I have discovered with a paired card if I can unlock the card with a t911 I can then read the BK and IRD off of the card, yep?

So, if I want to reporgram the card what do I actually need to change as the BK and IRD will already be the correct ones, just change the PPV limits and min & max channels on nagraedit? Then cut the talkback and away I go?

Or will the BK on the box be different to what is on the card? So I would then need to JTAG it to get the real BK?

Thanks in advance
Gary

I will try and help, but im still a newbie myself so I might be a bit sketchy

If the card is paired (look in the engineers menu) then the BK will the same on the card as the box.

yep you will need to unlock the card (not sure which SW but theres Busted,MROM XNCS etc)

Use Nagra edit to get your BK and IRD and to change you expiry dates and EMM mod.

Then program with appropiate SW from you area (NTL, C&W etc)

Have a look in the download section and tutorials for further info

If the card is locked your right you need to unlock it using a T911 once you have done this and got the BK and IRD save the image for reference.

Then download the correct image for your area from the downloads section and open it in Nagra and enter your IRD and BK and write it to the card.

Thanks for the info!

Im pretty sure the box is from my area and will have the correct frequencies etc. But it wont hurt for me to double check and compare to image files.

Whats EMM Mod? Is it something to do with the t911 glitcher?

Im trying to get access to the downloads section but I keep getting database errors when viewing the page (i think i need 20posts minimum), ive contacted an admin to see if he will let me have access with a donation.

Im just waiting for a t911 as I already have a programmer, i'll let you know how it goes when it arives.

Cheers again for your help

Gary

EMM mod is to prevent the cable company from locking your card. Have a look at novice angels excellent tutorial.

But if you do the EMM mod it will stop the card from AU.

glitch the card note down ur b/k and ird and make a mosc card simple.........

Back