Queens speech on “coronavirus”

things like that said about the pope dont bug me very much, hear that shit almost everyday, certainly see it every time i spend anytime on social media. my part of any of that is said so far on the thread is that the other day i was threatened with being booted out of the site for calling someone a knob head and something else i cant remember the other one atm, because it was offensive. i dont find hurty swear words offensive either, where as i have seen many other stuffs in my time here than many people could take offense too, yes some of it from me. rules are blurry all over the show

Last edited:
Well there you go, knew it would come to this.
I was offended by the attack on the Queen but didn't think it was worth replying to as it was just posted for a reaction. Then someone attacks the Pope and the hate spills out.

Whole thread needs binning
Whilst it is a sensitive debate no one was abusive or used foul language until that other drunken clown jumped in without the ability to focus on a keyboard.
Im sure you may of been surprised on what i said about the Vatican and that i have no time for it. I also said that about the monarchy. But it was kept sensible with different views.
Thats until sweeny bottle arrived in.
🙂

Whilst it is a sensitive debate no one was abusive or used foul language until that other drunken clown jumped in without the ability to focus on a keyboard.
Im sure you may of been surprised on what i said about the Vatican and that i have no time for it. I also said that about the monarchy. But it was kept sensible with different views.
Thats until sweeny bottle arrived in.
🙂
I was surprised when you said you didn't bother about the whole Vatican thing but then you exploded when it's leader was attacked. Seems you care a lot more than you thought ;) . I'm a great believer in the Royal Family along with all the pomp and ceremony and I know they generate a large revenue for this Country.

I thought we had reached a draw on this thread until the name calling started.

I was surprised when you said you didn't bother about the whole Vatican thing but then you exploded when it's leader was attacked. Seems you care a lot more than you thought ;) . I'm a great believer in the Royal Family along with all the pomp and ceremony and I know they generate a large revenue for this Country.

I thought we had reached a draw on this thread until the name calling started.

i have heard as many british people bad mouth the royal family in conversations ive had with them as i have irish people, its not a topic i found myself discussing very much with irish people but ive spent a lot of time in london and some in middles bourough and didnt hear many bigging them up, maybe their supporters just dont talk about it fk knows. the younger ones seemed to be rasing the popularity again a bit but probably fked that up now.

Back