Queens speech on “coronavirus”

Sure it's been said before but that bloke who lives in the Vatican isn't too short of money either. But nothing to worry about, he's praying it goes away and has asked God to stop it with his hand.

The figures for Italy are testament that it did fook all 😂 😂😂

yo, easy there, hold ur horses, at the moment praying might not be a bad idea, nothing much else can do

Sure it's been said before but that bloke who lives in the Vatican isn't too short of money either. But nothing to worry about, he's praying it goes away and has asked God to stop it with his hand.

Have to agree.
No difference between the both. The monarchy and the Vatican have a lot to answer for. Times like this the rich and powerful should be accounted for. Bill gates is a person that has to be respected in someway with all his wealth he gave to the poor.
But photo below sums up the world we live in today.
436BEFF1-DA37-4816-AB5C-5CD0D18E40BD.jpeg

Google reckons the Vatican to be worth $10~$15Bn.

Is the Vatican not the biggest property owner in the world?
Im a catholic.
I was born a catholic.
I dont not practise it.
I have no time for it.
I dont believe in it.

Its really the principle of it.
Whilst that be monocracy or Vatican are sitting in there multi-million pound properties and preach to use while they do little or nothing is hard to take in.
The two biggest things in this world that have killed more than any virus.
That is “money and religion”.
Wars start over “oil” and “religions”.

I dont think the Vatican and the monocracy should exist. TAX funded family that has done nothing for anyone with this outbreak. Also what have the Vatican done but just sit in there marble stoned city in rome.
There has only been one winner out of all this, and thats the “NHS”.

Is the Vatican not the biggest property own in the world?
Im a catholic.
I was born a catholic.
I dont not practise it.
I have no time for it.
I dont believe in it.

Its really the principle of it.
Whilst that be monocracy or Vatican are sitting in there multi-million pound properties and preach to use while they do little or nothing is hard to take in.
The two biggest things in this world that have killed more than any virus.
That is “money and religion”.
Wars start over “oil” and “religions”.

I dont think the Vatican and the monocracy should exist. TAX funded family that has done nothing for anyone with this outbreak. Also what have the Vatican done but just sit in there marble stoned city in rome.
There has only been one winner out of all this, and thats the “NHS”.

One of my colleagues was brought-up Catholic. A few decades later he said, to me: "It's like, don't worry about what happens in this world as there is paradise in the afterlife. Give me your money though.".

All religions are a form of population control. Probably needed it a few thousand years ago to stop the peasants revolting in the Middle East or something.

One of my colleagues was brought-up Catholic. A few decades later he said, to me: "It's like, don't worry about what happens in this world as there is paradise in the afterlife. Give me your money though.".

All religions are a form of population control. Probably needed it a few thousand years ago to stop the peasants revolting in the Middle East or something.
I dont really like going into certain believes mate as i dont like offending those that are religious. But my experience is religious folks are peaceful/respectful people. If we were all like that the world would be a better place.
But im certainly “not religious” in the least. You will only believe what your taught when young, and religion does have borders mate.
Middle east have theres, Israel has theres and different borders/nations have different believes.
Monarchy is protestant.
Vatican is catholic.

Both should not exist just on grounds of religion. As there is not point to both of them in my opinion. Two different empires that do nothing in difficult times.

I dont really like going into certain believes mate as i dont like offending those that are religious. But my experience is religious folks are peaceful/respectful people. If we were all like that the world would be a better place.
But im certainly “not religious” in the least. You will only believe what your taught when young, and religion does have borders mate.
Middle east have theres, Israel has theres and different borders/nations have different believes.
Monarchy is protestant.
Vatican is catholic.

Both should not exist just on grounds of religion. As there is not point to both of them in my opinion. Two different empires that do nothing in difficult times.

Well, there's several more religions that I know shouldn't exist, but I'll leave it at that.

It's a form of centralised control in all of it's guises. Now, I'm not an Anarchist either.

Religion is for the weak willed and simple minded.

F'k your pope (aka king of the pee dohs)
F'k your CoE/CoS/Wee Free etc.
F'k your beliefs.

LoL:
"religious folks are peaceful/respectful people. If we were all like that the world would be a better place"

YOu really are aN r TARD

Religion is for the weak willed and simple minded.

F'k your pope (aka king of the pee dohs)
F'k your CoE/CoS/Wee Free etc.
F'k your beliefs.

LoL:
"religious folks are peaceful/respectful people. If we were all like that the world would be a better place"

YOu really are aN r TARD
You have not even got the balls to quote mate.
Normally i would get into a debate with deranked fool that you are/were.
But i will leave you to ponder in your anger.
The moment you attack is the moment you lose the argument.
Seems there is only one retart*d comment in this that suites the poster.
By the looks of your post and senseless spelling it looks like your one of them hitting the drink in the house giving the ms a hard time with anger and drink in your system.
Dont be drinking alcohol if you have cabin fever and angry my friend.
Especially if your kids there as its wrong.

Feel free to release what is annoying you, but please type the message out correctly and focus on keyboard/phone.
Stay of the drink kid.
😉

Last edited:
I was at mass more times the last year than the previous 20 years combined. the plate isnt threw around very often because there wouldn't have been 30 people there most times, theyre selling off land left and right and now they are talking about the very big part on the side, where lots of the priests used to live being turned into some kind of hostel. loads of that dosh went to fixing the chapel but dunno how much of it though. yes they have no need to be sitting on so much wealth it could help solve a lot of problems but 15billions seems low. i would imagine its a lot more.

am not a holy joe or anything i was praying for a seriously ill friend who thankfully is doing a lot better atm but isnt out of the woods. i would never claim my praying helped but am sure it done no harm. it did make me understand though why some people bother because before i went me head was all over the place about it and it feel like at least i was trying to help in some kind of way because there was nothing else i could do to help.

i need to ask, is it only hurty words that are offensive on the site? look my comment about the queen, am sure some could have taken offense, while i take a little at other things but its the net ffs its expected. hurty words ive only seen being punish or been threatened with bans over

Last edited:
Well there you go, knew it would come to this.
I was offended by the attack on the Queen but didn't think it was worth replying to as it was just posted for a reaction. Then someone attacks the Pope and the hate spills out.

Whole thread needs binning

Back