RAB - P

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Boyd-Kris_894883.jpg

ONE MORE TROPHY THAN CELTIC WON

Last edited:
Yes, but you would swap both for ours!:proud:

it's true Honest. we need to cut back on spending, and silver polish is quite expensive

alcohol

so celtic will be able to keep Gravesen Big Bobo and Donati on the wage bill then as for a crack at the champions league don't you think that's taking the joke to far they can't even make a domestic semi...

Last edited:
so celtic will be able to keep Gravesen Big Bobo and Donati on the wage bill then as for a crack at the champions league don't you think that's taking the joke to far they can't even make a domestic semi...

Rab you should be on the telly m8!.:classic:

Rab you should be on the telly m8!.:classic:

I was I once played a corpse on taggart. my uncle billy was Carol MaKays Dad on High Rd funnily enough he ended up as a corpse as well.

also been on the stage.

had to nail down some loose floorboards in the Pavillion.

I just had an Oyster off the Ice Cream van, was great :)

see what you started witchy I just had a magnum dark and a big glass of baileys and ice to wash it down.

now thinking of cracking open a bottle of morgans to have with coke and ice and a few lager chasers.

bigsmilie171.gif

I was I once played a corpse on taggart. my uncle billy was Carol MaKays Dad on High Rd funnily enough he ended up as a corpse as well.

also been on the stage.

had to nail down some loose floorboards in the Pavillion.

Ah ha that old chestnut!:Cheers:

me on the stella 24 tins at morrisons for £10.47 woohoo gwttin blootered already

just had a wee tub wie raspberry sauce £2 it cost but was defo worth it

Hold on a sec!

Did you pay £2 for a fooking tub???????

At that price you couldn't have bought it from an ice cream van, what is it, Ben and Jery's or summit??

£2 the buggers charged!

canny mind the name of the van but it was through in ayrshire yesterday i can still taste it :)

that was their "cheapest" tub wasn't too wee btw from the bottom of the tub to the tip of the ice cream must have been bout 7 or 8 inches mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back