queen needs private jet

Cmon everybody just chill out instead of arguing all the time that is why some members (me included) aren't visiting or posting as regular as we used to.

:sick::NoNo::arrrr:

Oh here it comes :)

Ok then....

I FOOKING LOVE THE QUEEN

Is that better, are all the Loyalist happy now?

flagwave

Witchy + V14 yes its a wind up between you 2 guys but its not only you 2 guys that are reading the thread and some of it you have to admit is offensive and distasteful

:) Dave I am just trying to stop it before it kicks off more
yes its a joke now but some members may be upset by it post and here we go full scale row

just trying to nip it in the bud :)

lol :)

ok, I'll take my slp on the wrist and be quiet :)

Sorry Admin.

Im not out to thow my weight around guys :( just trying to stop things getting out of hand ;)

Understood Rat. :)

I sometimes forget that we're not all from central Scotland where this type of banter is very common place amongst mates.

I aprreciate that some people may take offence.

......and to be honest I was delighted that V14 took offence at first before he realised what was going on. ;)

Understood Rat. :)

I sometimes forget that we're not all from central Scotland where this type of banter is very common place amongst mates.

I aprreciate that some people may take offence.

......and to be honest I was delighted that V14 took offence at first before he realised what was going on. ;)

here here ...

i been at deaths door ill for a few weeks now and this week i find myself working 150 miles away every day, but looking at this thread i got to say only this;

if you wanna have an opinion about the monarchy thats fine, posting some of what has been posed is just trying to shove it down other peoples throats. you wanna wind each other up fook off in the rant room and do it, there is no need to risk offending others with your views in the general chat forum on a subject matter such as this.

tbc

Back