Quavers

chrispeters

Elite Member
Reaction score
How god dam shit are quavers now !!!
87 cal per bag , but taste like cardboard !!
surely walkers must know how bad these things taste ?
they used to be my fave crisp and was gutted to see them totally change the recipe ! absolute crap !!

pot noodles the same ... them chick and mushrooms ones were ACE ..
Now they are complete utter SHIT ...

i wish these junk food companies would STOP trying to make there stuff healthy ...
WE DONT WANT IT !!! leave it as it is
i am sick of writing complaining emails to companies that change the recipe so it tastes like shit !!
if u wanna eat healthy ..grab a salad ffs

EDIT ..even Disco`s and hula hoops have gone absolute shit now too !!!
fuk off reducing your fat to 50 percent...makes em 50 perent SHITTER !!

Last edited:
they used to be my fave crisp and was gutted to see them totally change the recipe ! absolute crap !!

i wish these junk food companies would STOP trying to make there stuff healthy ...
i am sick of writing complaining emails to companies that change the recipe so it tastes like shit !!

fuk off reducing your fat to 50 percent...makes em 50 perent SHITTER !!

Even the packet looked faded now, used to be a really bright yellow pack....why did I mention the colour...because its dull, just like quavers now...:proud:

Still love hula hoops though.

yep would say same that quavers have gone shite. but its the same with most chrisps, usto love the walkers chrisps but not to botherd now.

NASA - Home

fuk off reducing your fat to 50 percent...makes em 50 perent SHITTER
!!
Quavers are made in lincoln they are so busy they have coventry plant making quavers as well to keep up demand are you referring to cheese flavour only or mix flavours did not know they tasted this bad i will feedback to my managers your thoughts

just the cheese one mate...
they used to be soooo goood lol
since they stamped the 87 cals on..well...ggrrrrr

Nick nacks is the way to go,,they still blow your taste buds away or Mcoys to impress the women...:proud:

Nick nacks is the way to go,,they still blow your taste buds away or Mcoys to impress the women...:proud:

yeah...i still feel the love for nik naks lol :Clap:
i can just about cope with the changes in wotsits and skips...but far from my faves now ..
the cheaper crisps seem to be the best ones now ...a lot of them still have loads of tasty shite in them lol if yer get my drift .

yeah...i still feel the love for nik naks lol :Clap:
i can just about cope with the changes in wotsits and skips...but far from my faves now ..
the cheaper crisps seem to be the best ones now ...a lot of them still have loads of tasty shite in them lol if yer get my drift .

lol
With ya 100% mate,,the cheapo ones are the bollox but ma missus has banned them recently but she never goes into the spare room and in the bottom drawer is ma stash..;)

king cheese and onion crisps are nicer than tayto i think, but my favourite are pickled onion alien spacers :)

pickled onion Space Raiders lol dunno if u can still get them tho

Last edited:
space raiders & transform-o-snacks, pickled onion or tomato sauce, cheap, but bloomin lush!

or, if you can get em, Bobby's spirals salt&vinegar..yum!

Even Seabrook prawn cocktail has lost is taste bud tingling appeal :(

you realise that the recipies have not changed but your taste buds are better at sorting out the shite, lol

I loved pickled onion flavour space invaders and prawn cocktail skips. But best if pickle gerkin flavoured Layes, the US/Canadian version of walkers. You can only get them in certain parts of canada so I normally get my mates to bring me some back when they visit.

oohh pickled onion space raiders are indeed awesome !
seabrook beefy are good ...

anyone remember puffs ...salt and vinegar ? like a crispy thin tube ??
now i was deeply upset when they stopped selling them lol

oohh pickled onion space raiders are indeed awesome !
seabrook beefy are good ...

anyone remember puffs ...salt and vinegar ? like a crispy thin tube ??
now i was deeply upset when they stopped selling them lol

Am foaming at the mouth here and about to steal the car keys,, a couple of soft rolls packed with pickled onion space raiders sounds good tae me.
Pickled onion monster munch are no bad either...

lol hoppy ...aye they good uns them monster munch..
for some reason i prefer beef monster munch ...MMMmmm

Back