Quavers

Didn't have salsa dip so I improvised....a can of Carling washed them down...:proud:

A can full of floaters,,a hope you drank the whole can Jaffa including the lumpy bits, there are starving neds who would give their right arm for the dreggs..

A can full of floaters,,a hope you drank the whole can Jaffa including the lumpy bits, there are starving neds who would give their right arm for the dreggs..

Size of my mouth...there was no floaters...:proud:

I hate it when my kids open a packet of monster munch or alien things in the car , they smell like someone as farted and followed thru lol

I had a rant about Cheryl Cole not too long ago. It was about her being a talentless media whore and fed up with her all over the tv and newspapers.

Got greeted with comments such as

"How fooking sad that someone can find this a reason for a rant, ffs get a life"

LOL,and I should get a life!!!

OMG I can't believe you are ranting about a bag of fucking crisps!!!

I had a rant about Cheryl Cole not too long ago. It was about her being a talentless media whore and fed up with her all over the tv and newspapers.

Got greeted with comments such as

"How fooking sad that someone can find this a reason for a rant, ffs get a life"

LOL,and I should get a life!!!

OMG I can't believe you are ranting about a bag of fucking crisps!!!

oi ...
LOL as it happens ..quavers played a MAJOR part in my life ..
cheryl cole im afraid has not .

With a name like Chrispeters you should be the man in the know when it comes to all things snack related ;)

I hate it too when companies mess with things that work....because they often get it wrong.

I also don't agree with fast food companies trying to make their foods healthy, as said if you want healthy food then get salad and don't reach for the old pot noodle! We know this, but why these companies feel the need is beyond me.

I sometimes think it's simply a profit maximizing scheme and nothing more, it must be because logically nothing else makes sense. Use cheaper ingredients of lesser quality so costs less to make then keep the sale prices the same or bump slightly. Makes perfect sense. At first. Til people stop buying because it tastes shit.

Back