Pure Just Been Virgin Hit

dogiatal10

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just to let you all know that ESSEX PURE 00009 just got hit by the virgin update and guess what, lost the movies but 1 more thing, i have a box in each room and only 1 took the update and that was my fauilt by doing a force update cos all went off and was trying somthing out, but all the others are fine, so if you are in the area do not force update if you want to keep the movies

Am in ex cw area and my box updated (new virgin layout)... now when I try to access the movies where it requires you to enter a pin it says 'please wait, just loading' but then doesnt do anything...

is this what you mean?

our box in south wales got hit today, its sooooooo slow and annoying now, glad i have a dreambox :D

Am in ex cw area and my box updated (new virgin layout)... now when I try to access the movies where it requires you to enter a pin it says 'please wait, just loading' but then doesnt do anything...

is this what you mean?

yes mate, no more pin access on movies, also my other boxes still never tok the update

yes mate, no more pin access on movies, also my other boxes still never tok the update

HiYa,

Your other stb will update when you least expect it?

On Tuesday I had just nodded at about 4 am watching TV from behind the eye lids as you do? LoL woke up suddenly to see the numbers rolling on the Sammy (I've never moved so fast to pull the power to stop it) PMSL

Then rebooted by holding down channel down button until ld14 released and booted up as normal to 3.3 still got the movies

i seen the new VM 3_5l update work on my brother and a friend's samsung 2100c without talkback installed hasnt got a ip on box, and the red key pin works for the movies.
using a Au funcard

i have the same box and card and i am just one block away from my m8 and my red key pin for movies dosent load up.
i have installed switch for talkback and that didnt work either, but the on demand movies work.

itsnt that strange?

the movie problem has nothing at all to do with talkback,images ect u need to dump the nvram from your mates box and flash yours then all will be fine (talkback does not have to be on) u need to use ocd,flash programmer and tbc's macro maker version 2 to copy and flash yours i done 7 yesterday and now all the sammy 2100's i have and mates have movie pin is now working

Back