Purchased my first dreambox

Richy-G

Inactive User
Reaction score
Right folks i've just bought my first dreambox to play with.

Thought I would opt for the dm600 and I purchased on ebay through these guys eBay My World - satstore_uk

Im just wondering if there is anything else im missing for when it arrives.

I will be using my current sky dish to recieve 28.2 only to begin with and looking to purchase a cs sub (obv after a test first and not go straight out and buy 1 yr).

I have downloaded the OpenPLi® v1.0 image for the dm600 , DreamUp & CCcam 2.2.1 (wasn't too sure if this is included in image). I have a nulled modem cable already as I used it to flash my old dbox2 cable box.

Is there anything else I'm missing or I may need to help me on my way?

Thanks in advance

You shouldnt need CCAM 2.2.1 you can automatically download and install it via the addons panel in OpenPli.

You shouldnt need CCAM 2.2.1 you can automatically download and install it via the addons panel in OpenPli.

ah ok thanks for pointing that out , I only dl'd it just incase. Thanks !

Right folks i've just bought my first dreambox to play with.

Thought I would opt for the dm600 and I purchased on ebay through these guys eBay My World - satstore_uk

Im just wondering if there is anything else im missing for when it arrives.

I will be using my current sky dish to recieve 28.2 only to begin with and looking to purchase a cs sub (obv after a test first and not go straight out and buy 1 yr).

I have downloaded the OpenPLi® v1.0 image for the dm600 , DreamUp & CCcam 2.2.1 (wasn't too sure if this is included in image). I have a nulled modem cable already as I used it to flash my old dbox2 cable box.

Is there anything else I'm missing or I may need to help me on my way?

Thanks in advance

Have you thought about buying a local instead and sharing instead of paying some scumbag who is likely passing others cards off as his own.
For example a 12 month redhot card can be bought for £55 and works out alot cheaper than going down the payserver route.

Have you thought about buying a local instead and sharing instead of paying some scumbag who is likely passing others cards off as his own.
For example a 12 month redhot card can be bought for £55 and works out alot cheaper than going down the payserver route.

I'm not sure what you mean really

he means running your own server.
buy a sky subscription
and card share the card to all of your mates.

Sounds great .... if I had the slightest clue how to go about it!

Hi js when i finaly get my box and stuff i would like to to do someting like what you are say 12months £55 but dont have a clue how to go about it. redhot card?

Back