Punished for selling router in school.

zerofool2005

Chilld/Teenage Member
Reaction score
I sold my shitty wifi router to my mate a couple of weeks ago in school for £15. He didnt tell his folks that he was buying it and they found it and contacted the school. Now the school want to get mine and his parents in so they can punish me. Can they even do anything about it?

lol btw his parents think its stolen. ahh gotta love idiots. Also they think that its for stealing other peoples internet. like wtf?
He said he would buy it at my house and he gave me the money and i gave it to him at school.

What a joke. What difference does it make to the school that you sold him the router.

And at the most if they think its stolen a simple phone call to your parents would solve it all and they would realise he got a bargain.

And if you only gave it to at school and no money was transfered then you can't exacly get punished, i wouldn't worrk about it.

I use to sell copied CD's at school and no-one gave a toss lol not that i condone such a thing.

I was selling copied-dvds a while back in school. Im not worried if they do say anything im gunna tell em where they can stick it. Even my teachers ask things sometimes. That arnt exactly legal.

Cant get done for selling the router if it wasn't stolen?

Can get fooked for the DVD's though.

they dont know about the dvds and it wont turn up anyway. I wouldnt mind one of our school admin was installing xp on my mates laptop using all the schols cd keys and shit. And this is the teacher who is getting involved with it all

Last friday my form had an arguement with some care teacher that we have on why when they sell food they should be allowed. She says its cos they not got a lisense. But one of our school priests sells sweets at 10p each all day and they run "tuck-shops" all the time selling stuff. I dont think they would have a license there

Last edited:
So how old are you ZF if your still at school ?

I shouldn't worry m8, its not that its illegal or anything. tell the teachers the only reason why there going on about it is because you got a bargain and they didn't.

Last edited:
I shouldn't worry m8, its not that its illegal or anything. tell the teachers the only reason why there going on about it is because i got a bargain and you didn't.

bet thats why they want him to bring it into school. There gunna pay him off for it. Cos there networking sucks

LOL i like this thread! my little brothers teachers always asking him for vista copies!

Back