Pubs in ggow/Greenock showing Celtic game?

just head for the barra's sure there will be loads showing it down there.

or get a cerry-oot and try here just one link just now but will be more l8r.

or try Paul-K's hoose he'll be watchin'

Last edited:
Colin don't you have a motorised dish, it's on Sport TV1 @30w TV Cabo & Meo mate.

I can't get 30w because of a low wall :(

I'll need to watch one of thee skanky internet feeds. :)

i just hope lennon stays the whole season lol
colin u want me change ur avatar now?

COULD CHANGE IT TO THIS......

HAHAn.gif

sorry not up to usual standards. still pissing my self laughing at the goalie after last one went in

oie_glitters-2.gif

Last edited:
I think i would wait until your lot start their campaign.

You know what they say about glass houses lol

tell you the truth I fear for both sides of the old firm this season. Rangers with no cash and a depleted squad, and Celtic with a manager that may have cash but is he spending it wisely. Hinkel did not even get registered for the first 2 euro games and went in the trip and McGeady went and did not even make the bench. but I think he#ll be offski soon anywho..

I know what your saying Rab.
I watched some of the match and didn't know hardly any of the players out there.
I really think it's time for both clubs to join the prem. I know it wouldn't be good for the SPL but 2 clubs who have the support that they have deserve to be able to compete with the best in Europe.
Both have won the competition in the past and deserve the chance to be able to do it again

I know what your saying Rab.
I watched some of the match and didn't know hardly any of the players out there.
I really think it's time for both clubs to join the prem. I know it wouldn't be good for the SPL but 2 clubs who have the support that they have deserve to be able to compete with the best in Europe.
Both have won the competition in the past and deserve the chance to be able to do it again

Are you serious Charlie? No offence to the Huns, or Hoops but you would get beaten most weeks in the premiership, both sides are simply not strong enough to compete week in week out. Both sides are championship teams at best, or even relegation fodder.

With Setanta sport going bust it has caused no end of problems for scottish football, they were pumping in millions and perhaps both sides have over stretched their finances somewhat, also with poor results in Europe they have been unable to recouperate the cash. To compete in the prem these days you need billions and not millions, and I dont think either team have those resources.

Are you serious Charlie? No offence to the Huns, or Hoops but you would get beaten most weeks in the premiership, both sides are simply not strong enough to compete week in week out. Both sides are championship teams at best, or even relegation fodder.

With Setanta sport going bust it has caused no end of problems for scottish football, they were pumping in millions and perhaps both sides have over stretched their finances somewhat, also with poor results in Europe they have been unable to recouperate the cash. To compete in the prem these days you need billions and not millions, and I dont think either team have those resources.

shut up ya wee foof

Hawd yer moof ya fanny. ;)

You lot are shit scared of the Old Firm, that's why you won't let us in. :ASSFLASH:

To compete in the prem these days you need billions and not millions, and I dont think either team have those resources.

Considering you get more for coming LAST in the EPL than you do for winning the SPL it's hard to dissagree, but give the Old Firm a season or two in the EPL then see what happens.

Considering you get more for coming LAST in the EPL than you do for winning the SPL it's hard to dissagree, but give the Old Firm a season or two in the EPL then see what happens.

I never made the OP to anger people, was just talking some sense. It saddens me that my club cannot compete in the EPL due to a massive lack of funds, yet they have over achieved and made it into europe even the champions league qualifiers, which was a massive achievement.

The problem witchy is either club staying in the prem for a season or two, and do you seriously expect them to challenge for the title? Best either club could hope for would be mid table mediocrity, and tbh I dont either set of supporters would be happy with that.

And lets be honest, if either club got relegated to the championship then they would flee back to the SPL for the chance to win a title and European football, the grass is not always greener on the other side.

I never made the OP to anger people, was just talking some sense. It saddens me that my club cannot compete in the EPL due to a massive lack of funds, yet they have over achieved and made it into europe even the champions league qualifiers, which was a massive achievement.

The problem witchy is either club staying in the prem for a season or two, and do you seriously expect them to challenge for the title? Best either club could hope for would be mid table mediocrity, and tbh I dont either set of supporters would be happy with that.

And lets be honest, if either club got relegated to the championship then they would flee back to the SPL for the chance to win a title and European football, the grass is not always greener on the other side.

wed still doo everton ya clatty boggin minger lol

Back