pt-1's dbox2 faq version 2.03

hi ellie1998
this should be made a sticky as all the tuts and info have been lost or removed maybe a mod could fix this cheers johny48

Hi, every time i press that link... it tells me i have insufficient privelages/restriction. I have tried to find an faq but no luck. Sorry i am new to this forum and any help would be appreciated

ffs. So as a newbie ( I know nothing!) I have to create 20 pieces of good advice for other newbies. Before I can donload educational content to help own problems and help others?

Last edited:
ffs. So as a newbie ( I know nothing!) I have to create 20 pieces of good advice for other newbies. Before I can donload educational content to help own problems and help others?

Your posts don't need to be in the dbox section !!!!

Have a look around the forum, I'm sure there are a few rooms where you could add your two bob's worth, LOL

All the best

otherwise sites like these just get abused - nothing is fed back into the community. it's standard on most places.

too right, at first i thought the same as scottman72 but after having a look around the other forums,have enjoyed some of the other stuff on the site.

There is a lot more to DW than cable.:proud:

thebigman

rodboy hope this is ok would be gratefull for a copy off service and boutique
cheers

rodboy hope this is ok would be gratefull for a copy off service and boutique
cheers

Your in the wrong place mate...........a mod will move this to the proper place.

These are not bang up to date, but will at least get you started. FTP them to var/tuxbox/config/zapit then using remote press dbox > service > reload channel lists.

Press dbox > service > servicescan and toggle sections scan to on..........all the mising channels will appear in your unsorted bouquet by tomorrow morning !!

If you cant wait till then run a scan remembering to set your location and reboot your box beforehand.

Cheers

cheers mate
i wasn't sure if i was in the right place just new to the forum
cheers for the help

Loads of info here from pt-1

Not sure if there is a newer version

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

How about you get lost mate.........wrong post, wrong section......everything wrong.......

This kind of shit post is totaly useless............please don't come back to annoy us folks that genuinely like to help.

You're a spammer and if I was a mod I'd ban you forever !!!!!

Your in the wrong place mate...........a mod will move this to the proper place.

These are not bang up to date, but will at least get you started. FTP them to var/tuxbox/config/zapit then using remote press dbox > service > reload channel lists.

Press dbox > service > servicescan and toggle sections scan to on..........all the mising channels will appear in your unsorted bouquet by tomorrow morning !!

If you cant wait till then run a scan remembering to set your location and reboot your box beforehand.

Cheers

What is this FTP that everyone keeps talking about ???

File Transfer Protocol

Just a way to transfer files from one place to another, i.e your PC to your DBOX...or Vice versa.

You will find one in the dowloads section i.e flash fxp..

It does seem a bit silly to have the answers that a newbie would need restricted so they can't get them - perhaps this particular download could be made exempt from this rule?

Back