Psp update?

hnj

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Been a while since i have been doing psp's the last psp CFW i had was 5.03m33-6, and i looked at the one on my mem stick and that is 5.03m33-4, was wondering what is the best latest one to use and is there a way i can go directly to this cfw or will i have to install 5.03m33-4 and then update to the latest one?

any ideas
hnj

Been a while since i have been doing psp's the last psp CFW i had was 5.03m33-6, and i looked at the one on my mem stick and that is 5.03m33-4, was wondering what is the best latest one to use and is there a way i can go directly to this cfw or will i have to install 5.03m33-4 and then update to the latest one?

any ideas
hnj

5.50 Gen D is the latest and last cfw I am aware of mate. Aint seen nothing higher.

Download the 5.50 gen d installer and it basically does it for you

If I flash any PSP's now, I install the 5.00 m33 firmware first, then just run the 5.50 gen d3 installer that I have on the same 'installer' memcard and its all done in about 10 minutes

Have downgraded a 6.20 firmware that they upgraded so losing their ability to play from memcard, I reflashed it with no problems at all

You can play all the latest 6.20 firmware games, like FIFA 2010 and Tekken 6, some newer ones are causing problems but I belive that is down to the built-in copy protection. There are patched versions of these

These didn't work until I aquired patched/fixed versions, but now work perfectly. I can play any region on my PAL 'phat' PSP, JAP games play perfectly ... the JAP character set makes it a bit of a guessting game when trying to play some of them, like the arcade collections that are only available as JAP releases, but worth it if you like old skool arcade games

Despicable Me
Little Big Planet
Modnation Racers
Pangya
Patchwork Heroes

They all now work perfectly, but it did take a few attempts of different downloads and different regions to find one that did actually work

PSP Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-D3 Final | PSP CFW 5.50 GEN-D3 | PSP Custom Firmware – PSP CFW

Back