PSP Slim Problem

kezza

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok i have a problem, recently bought psp slim and i put 3.9-m33 on, now the X button is constantly pressed in and i cannot do much with it. i need to take it back under 30 days warranty but need to put original firmware back on. i have pandora battery rev3 3.80 just find it works everytime without fail, when i insert memory card and battery the menu comes up and with the X button constantly in just flashes 3.80-m33, i was wondering if i can alter the menu so X will flash original firmware???????? would appreciate any help. thanks

ok i have a problem, recently bought psp slim and i put 3.9-m33 on, now the X button is constantly pressed in and i cannot do much with it. i need to take it back under 30 days warranty but need to put original firmware back on. i have pandora battery rev3 3.80 just find it works everytime without fail, when i insert memory card and battery the menu comes up and with the X button constantly in just flashes 3.80-m33, i was wondering if i can alter the menu so X will flash original firmware???????? would appreciate any help. thanks

RIght you got 2 options mate. First off take the psp apart, and clean the contacts that the buttons are on. Secondly, you can change the button config to the Jap revision which would swap X and O.

hi can you tell me how to change to jap as when i hold r1 on startup it doesnt let me do anything i cos X is constantly down. can i do it in the main menu once psp has started?

hi can you tell me how to change to jap as when i hold r1 on startup it doesnt let me do anything i cos X is constantly down. can i do it in the main menu once psp has started?

You can get around that using an old program by yoshihiro or someone. Should be on pspupdates.qj.net Search for psp button changer. It may even be in the downloads here too.

i have managed to switch X to 0 in the m-33 registry hack, when i put pandora batt + mem card , X is activating straight away on its own and still flashes with 3.80-m33, im wondering if it only works in game menu? any ideas?

is it possible to do update to 3.90 in the game menu?

go into recovery and change the update option from
use m33 network update to currently disabled
and update to sony stuff

Back