PSP movies on Ebay

i dont think it is m8. check this part of the auction listing out:

"For legal reasons, you must own the original DVD or VHS version. By buying this item you are confirming that you already own these videos, and are purchasing the conversion service only."

Its the risk you take when you buy isnt it.
I guess hes taking more of a risk selling though.
All I meant from the question was do these things work and how easy would it be.
Ive just got the bairn a 1.50 version psp and I was going to buy this but I know ill need a memory stick and the cables I think.

cheers

Yes these do work , its just convenient for you as a buyer , not having to convert all those titles yourself .
Any usb cable , providing it has the mini connector on it will work m8 , i just use one from me camera :)
You might also want to search the web for the media converting software .
Also before you consider buying a memory stick duo which are expensive take a look at this h**p://www.darkplanets.co.uk/datel-4gb-harddrive.asp

timekeeper said:
Yes these do work , its just convenient for you as a buyer , not having to convert all those titles yourself .
Any usb cable , providing it has the mini connector on it will work m8 , i just use one from me camera :)
You might also want to search the web for the media converting software .
Also before you consider buying a memory stick duo which are expensive take a look at this h**p://www.darkplanets.co.uk/datel-4gb-harddrive.asp
Cheers mate

thats about the price of the 2gb memory stick
have you used one of these hard drives
cheers

The hard drive are due out the end of this month here in the uk , so no I havnt tried one , but wish I had waited as just bought my second 2gb stick :(

Plenty of reviews on the net about it , if you look around .

Back