psp fat pandora

diesel

Member ++
Reaction score
hi all i did my lads psp a while ago now both have fat psp.i made a pandora battery for them. now my mate has got a slim psp and wants that doing do i have to do it all again or can i make some changes.if cud just point me in right direction wud be a great help many thnx ..

hi all i did my lads psp a while ago now both have fat psp.i made a pandora battery for them. now my mate has got a slim psp and wants that doing do i have to do it all again or can i make some changes.if cud just point me in right direction wud be a great help many thnx ..

Just put the pandora in the slim and it will sort it. With the memory card too of course.

So u saying I don't have to change the files on the memory stick too. Just put in press x like I did with my fat psp did make this battery years ago though thnx. For quick reply

So u saying I don't have to change the files on the memory stick too. Just put in press x like I did with my fat psp did make this battery years ago though thnx. For quick reply

Well it depends if you made it just for fat ones mate. You can use psp grader to make a new one anyway.

the psp slim is onversion 4.05 the battery and stick i made ages ago was only for phat.have just seen that psp grader 8 can i just use that sorry to sound bit thick but been a while lol

give the console mods a shout m8, Bro or JTH im sure they can help you out.

the psp slim is onversion 4.05 the battery and stick i made ages ago was only for phat.have just seen that psp grader 8 can i just use that sorry to sound bit thick but been a while lol

Your not being thick mate, and this is what forums are for, questions and answers. Yes mate grader 8 will create a new card for you, and that will be fine to use.

give the console mods a shout m8, Bro or JTH im sure they can help you out.

Cheers for the endorsement Nap. lol. You not heard of the original 3 stooges? Kryton, JTH and myself. Bro knows his stuff too granted, but I showed him the way in the PSP scene ;)

Your not being thick mate, and this is what forums are for, questions and answers. Yes mate grader 8 will create a new card for you, and that will be fine to use.

Cheers for the endorsement Nap. lol. You not heard of the original 3 stooges? Kryton, JTH and myself. Bro knows his stuff too granted, but I showed him the way in the PSP scene ;)

Agreed lol

while jan is correct
ur pandora will only do upto and including factory firmware 3.95
but if firmware has been upgradedby user then it will do it whatever the firmware.
stick it in and see ,will do no harm.
ps u can upgrade ur psp grader pandora once made by adding gend 3 to same card and selecting xgen pandora .
which will put u on the latest custom firmware instead of 5.00m33

nice to see u kryton m8

Cheers for the endorsement Nap. lol. You not heard of the original 3 stooges? Kryton, JTH and myself. Bro knows his stuff too granted, but I showed him the way in the PSP scene

sorry m8 i didn'i know that :(

sorry m8 i didn'i know that :(

NP mate. I moved away from the scene a long time ago. Got bored tbh, bro knows way more than I do now, as does JTH.and every other sod on digitalworldz

Last edited by a moderator:
Back