psp 1003 custom

No problem.[/QUOT

Hi mate

I just managed to play a game off the memory card!

thanks for all your help , I will order a new memory card and try some more is there anything else I can do with it?

No problem.[/QUOT

Hi mate

I just managed to play a game off the memory card!

thanks for all your help , I will order a new memory card and try some more is there anything else I can do with it?

Good stuff, glad you got up and running.
If you ever want to boot to OFW for whatever reason, just hold down the 'Home' button on a cold boot. The PSP will then behave as an unmodified unit until you completely power off (holding power button).
To access Recovery Menu, hold the 'R' on a cold boot.
To access the Pro VSH menu, press 'Select' on the main menu (XMB) of the PSP. You can adjust certain things from here like CPU speed, Recovery, Shutdown, Reboot, and enable/disable Plugins (via recovery).
With regards to other things you can do, you can play PSP Minis like Pinball Dreams/Fantasies, Angry Birds etc. Pretty much all of the PSX library. Emulators like SNES, NES, Megadrive, Neo Geo, GBA etc. Homebrew games like Minesweeper. Also, there are versions of Wolfenstein 3D, Duke Nukem, Doom, Quake. Have a look on Nicoblog.
I use various plugins on my PSP like 'Audioboost' to boost quiet games. 'Categories Lite' so I can arrange my Games, Minis, PSX, Apps, Homebrews and Emulators into their own folders so the main menu (XMB) looks neater. It's worth having a read on Wololo and GBAtemp at some of the guides, tutorials and info.

Last edited:
Wow I will take a look thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi again

Can I use this on 6.31 ? My friends PSP is on 6.31
Or do I need another firmware mod file?
Can I downgrade from 6.31 to 6.30?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back