Psp 1.50

jignesh_w

Inactive User
Reaction score
Am telling you its all about downgrading your PSP to 1.50, and using ISO file to play games of your memory card. I just dont see myself paying £35 quid for a game that am not going to play for long, but at the mo am currently on GTA:LC.
Top notch game! I also have 42 games on DVD for purchase for £20, if any of you guys are interested drop me a mail.

jignesh_w said:
Am telling you its all about downgrading your PSP to 1.50, and using ISO file to play games of your memory card. I just dont see myself paying £35 quid for a game that am not going to play for long, but at the mo am currently on GTA:LC.
Top notch game! I also have 42 games on DVD for purchase for £20, if any of you guys are interested drop me a mail.

Sorry to say this but why would anyone pay £20 for a dvd when all the games are available to download free !!!!!!!!

Stick to ebay m8 if you wanna rip people off

look for the psp revolution forums there admin puts together games packs and puts them on bittorrent for download im upto game pack 7 now.and its been said before on here that this site is for people to share info and whatever selling stuff should be left to ebay.

timekeeper said:
Sorry to say this but why would anyone pay £20 for a dvd when all the games are available to download free !!!!!!!!
Stick to ebay m8 if you wanna rip people off

agree, well said

£20!!! lol give you £1 and thats for the p&p to.

cheeky newbie the whole point of the forum is not to try and rip us all m8.
Try not to sell stuff that is freely and easily available on the net just type in psp game downloads at google and it comes up and for £20 lol

new games don't work with 1.5 firemware tho mate u need 2.5 for latest games so unless they sort out the latest 2.0 and 2.5 hacks ur stuffed

HAHAHA, all games and movies now need the latest firmware so unless the 2.1 firmware has been cracked, ur business is out of the window

psp revolution forums

does anyone know the full address for psp downloads please im buying my young lad a psp for xmas and looking at game prices hes not going to have a very good xmas if i dont sort something out, im new to psp is it esay to put games on a psp and whats the best psp to buy and what equip dp i need to put games on it thanks for a great forum :BLOBBY:

ben600249 said:
does anyone know the full address for psp downloads please im buying my young lad a psp for xmas and looking at game prices hes not going to have a very good xmas if i dont sort something out, im new to psp is it esay to put games on a psp and whats the best psp to buy and what equip dp i need to put games on it thanks for a great forum :BLOBBY:

yes it is, but ur son wont hav the latest games because the firmware used for downloaded games is 1.50(which is cracked).....but now sony hav updated the firmware to 2.1(which isnt cracked (yet)) and all the latest Games and UMD's can only be played on the 2.1 firmware.

ill post back when i find out when the latest firmware as been cracked.

yes but if you have a 1.50 psp you can run a umd emulator and play the newest games in iso format.

nemesis1975 said:
yes but if you have a 1.50 psp you can run a umd emulator and play the newest games in iso format.

No you cant as new games are written for 2.0 and above and wont run , plus there is no loader yet for 2.0 or above firmware .

Most games work on 1.5 and can be emulated although it is looking like the newer games will need 2.0 to work
Only game so far that needs 2.0 that is any good is GTA
You need a memory card to put games on. Some games FIFA & Tiger Woods are bigger than 1GB. I bought a 4gb hard drive for £150 but on that the movies appear choppy.
If you want to know more type in PSP updates or PSP hacks or PSP forums
Iso are downloadable via torrents or newsgroups but if you want a PSP you need to put your order in now. My mate has been waiting ages from game for one
If you need any more info PM me.

Back