psn lag

marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all, since the new map pack for cod came out ive been getting lag when playing online i asked in another thread and that appeared to be normal, problem is im still getting it now and ive tried fifa and battlefield bc2 and im getting it there to, is anyone else experiencing the same im starting to think it may be a problem at my end but i was wondering if psn as just gone for a turd, any info would be great, cheers.

Reactions: J
hi all, since the new map pack for cod came out ive been getting lag when playing online i asked in another thread and that appeared to be normal, problem is im still getting it now and ive tried fifa and battlefield bc2 and im getting it there to, is anyone else experiencing the same im starting to think it may be a problem at my end but i was wondering if psn as just gone for a turd, any info would be great, cheers.

I always get lag on the COD games but fifa and battlefield are usually fine for me unless they have server problems which does tend to be quite often with EA unfortunately.

i'd double check that you have all ports open that are needed for the games if your accessing psn via a router though for starters.

cheers mate, ive had no trouble until recently and tbh ive never had to open any ports previous for ps3 and everything seemed to be fine, ill set it to dmz and give it ago later, cheers mate.

forgot to ask mate have you been on cod online recently and have you noticed any lag i never really got any untill the new maps now im getting it every game.

no problem. I had a few goes this week as my brother brought the maps and its just the same as it was when it first came out. Lag, host migrating still doesnt work and getting kicked back to the lobby etc.

no problem. I had a few goes this week as my brother brought the maps and its just the same as it was when it first came out. Lag, host migrating still doesnt work and getting kicked back to the lobby etc.

cheers m8 pretty much what im getting then it has got better but its still lagging, thanks for your help me rep added, if anyone else is having or not having the same probs any reply is appreciated so i know if to ring vm and kick off cheers.

Back