PS5 stock at Game

i tried it on PC and it wont work for me.

I have enjoyed playing both mate.
I got PS Now for 3 months for a tenner and both are available to play on there and you can stream ps now games to your PC 😉
So that could be an option if you dont want to buy a console.

They were both really good to play.
Well I completed The Last of Us through PS Now after resolving my stuttering issue. I started part 2 this morning and it was playing brilliantly with none of the network issues it was showing when I first tried it.
Got a good way through it till I hit a stumbling block. I can't open the rucksack using my xbox360 controller. I can do it in the normal course of the game by using a kind of workaround but I have reached a cutscene where it asks me to open a map. No touchpad, no can do :mad:

Checked out emulation programs but won't work, as if PS Now is blocking them. Reports that the controller is disconnected where it most definitely isn't.
I tried remapping in the games options but won't allow me to leave a button unbound so unable to remap.

Really frustrating as it has left me in the same boat as before. Part played a game, got absorbed in it and now can go no further 😂 Even considering buying a controller, after Xmas obviously, but the price of them!!!

If anyone reading this has better suggestions I'm all ears

Hmmmm this may not be idea but have you got a key on your keyboard that opens the back pack? During the cutscene?
I have spent 2 weeks on this game..
Its really long but very enjoyable...just as you thought you was at the end...it goes on and on 😆

Hmmmm this may not be idea but have you got a key on your keyboard that opens the back pack? During the cutscene?
I have spent 2 weeks on this game..
Its really long but very enjoyable...just as you thought you was at the end...it goes on and on 😆
There is no option for keyboard or mouse in the PS Now app mate. I'm at the point where Ellie and her Lesbo friend are approaching the Hotel looking for the gang that executed Joel. They're both on the horse where you then have to open the map.

Got past it. I tried a couple of programs to remap my xbox360 controller but as soon as I had done it all and started PS Now the controller would report as disconnected.
I then tried reWASD and that has done the trick. I have just finished a bit of a marathon session.

Can't understand why a lot of people panned this follow up. The story and the gameplay is still as good. I practically shit my pants when up against Clickers. :oops:
The only gripes I have are why they had to bring lesbianism into it? We know it exists but does anyone apart from the LGBT community want to see it in gaming? What age group are they targeting?
My 2nd gripe would be having to strum a guitar. Like the lesbianism it adds nothing to the story or gameplay.

Got past it. I tried a couple of programs to remap my xbox360 controller but as soon as I had done it all and started PS Now the controller would report as disconnected.
I then tried reWASD and that has done the trick. I have just finished a bit of a marathon session.

Can't understand why a lot of people panned this follow up. The story and the gameplay is still as good. I practically shit my pants when up against Clickers. :oops:
The only gripes I have are why they had to bring lesbianism into it? We know it exists but does anyone apart from the LGBT community want to see it in gaming? What age group are they targeting?
My 2nd gripe would be having to strum a guitar. Like the lesbianism it adds nothing to the story or gameplay.
Agreed... and i skipped some of the cutscenes for that reason.

The game play itself though is brilliant...i really enjoyed it.. however it is a long long game...just when you think its over...it goes on and on lol.
Glad you sorted it though @chookey

Agreed... and i skipped some of the cutscenes for that reason.

The game play itself though is brilliant...i really enjoyed it.. however it is a long long game...just when you think its over...it goes on and on lol.
Glad you sorted it though @chookey
They're in the process of shooting the tv series now. Looking forward to it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They're in the process of shooting the tv series now. Looking forward to it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This looks good @chookey and the lead Pedro Pascal was great in Narco’s and The Mandalorian.

Well I've finished both iterations of that game now. The problems I initially had with part 2 connection dropping and terrible quality was again put right by merely minimising then maximising the screen again. Once it was done the once I never experienced another hitch. Weird or what?

Moved on to Days Gone now which I actually bought. Took a while for me to get into but starting to love it. Really don't know why I go for these type of games as they frighten the shit out of me. This one has hordes of the damn things which I have tried my best to avoid but I can't keep putting it off.

Well I've finished both iterations of that game now. The problems I initially had with part 2 connection dropping and terrible quality was again put right by merely minimising then maximising the screen again. Once it was done the once I never experienced another hitch. Weird or what?

Moved on to Days Gone now which I actually bought. Took a while for me to get into but starting to love it. Really don't know why I go for these type of games as they frighten the shit out of me. This one has hordes of the damn things which I have tried my best to avoid but I can't keep putting it off.
The last of us 2 took me 29 hours to complete.
i might go through it again as you get to start with all your weapons and upgrades from the start.
What do you think of "Days Gone" @chookey ?
I bought it ages ago for the PS4...still have it but not played it yet.
Im playing COD Vangaurd at the moment.
its not bad... but not my kind of game tbh..
I like games like the last of us..tomb raider...resident evil etc

Took me a little while to get into DG initially. Stealth is an absolute must against the zombie like freakers as well as the "normal" enemies, bandits, raiders etc; Crossbow being my favourite weapon to date. Not sure why I called the freakers zombie like, they move fast. The sounds of hordes are quite terrifying for me, I still try to keep my distance but there's no escaping the fact I will have to meet them head on sooner or later.

There are some puzzle elements like there are in TLOU but not enough for my liking. That's why I liked games such as TLOU and Tomb Raider. Worst part of the game for me is the dialogue. The main character is always shouting, impatient and flies off the handle. His best mate in the game Boozer, is a pain in the arse and in real life I would have turned my crossbow on him many a time.

I reckon DG will likely take you longer than 29 hours mate. You may be a really good gamer though whereas I'm pretty shit and have to select easier levels of difficulty, still haven't found the "pussy" settings yet 😂

Haven't played Resident Evil for a while. Another game that has me on the brink of soiling my pants. Did I say "brink"? 😂

You may be a really good gamer though whereas I'm pretty shit.

you must be joking 😆.
I'm ok on the keyboard and mouse...

But on the PS5 controller i just run around shooting the sky 😆.
I am getting better admittedly..

Resident evil is a great series of games and i can honestly say a few of them have almost made me soil myself 🤫.

Very jumpy game play at times

Ive been playing with PS Remote play this weekend...it works really well.
The Dual shock controller connects to my Galaxy S21 so i dont have to use the on-screen controller.
Mrs wasnt happy tho... it was her bday weekend and ive been playing DG on my phone 😇

Back