ps3 media server problems

jjp2701

Banned
Reaction score
i have been running ps3 media server for ages, now since i updated my ps3 to the latest firmware, every time i use ps3 media server, the subtitles show up on every movie, how can i get rid of them ?

i have tried it in the options on the ps3 while the movie is playing and it says there is no subtitles,

i have been running ps3 media server for ages, now since i updated my ps3 to the latest firmware, every time i use ps3 media server, the subtitles show up on every movie, how can i get rid of them ?

i have tried it in the options on the ps3 while the movie is playing and it says there is no subtitles,

On the main setup page of ps3mediaserver there should be an option to disable them, i think its near the bottom.

There is an option on the "transcoding settings" tab called "deffinatly disable subtitles" if you tick this box then you will get no subs.

If you have PS3mediaserver running as a service you will have to stop and start the service for the changes to take effect.

Also if you do run it as a service there is no need to keep the program running.

On the "navigation.share settings" tab there is an option "hide #video settings# Folder" if you leave this unticked you will see a "video settings" box on the PS3 screen, normally at the bottom of the list, you can turn subtitles on and off in there also.

It's good if you download foreign films and you can turn on the subs for the films then turn them off again without going to the PC.

Back