PS3 Keyboard and Bluetooth Headset

max10

Inactive User
Reaction score
I wanted to know would any bluetooth headset and wireless keyboard, work on the PS3, if yes can anyone recommend a few to me.

apaprently this headset works well: [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Madcatz-MOV-8860-Bluetooth-Headset/dp/B000NA251O[/ame] but its a Madcatz one. I have had Madcatz stuff in the past and found it to be substandard in quality.

When it comes to a wireless keyboard, any should do - for instance, I use a wireless keyboard at home, if I want to use it with my PS3, I just plug in the receiver to the PS3.

you can also use the playstation eye as a mic on all games, meaning you dont need to wear any headset.

any keyboard will do as long as its usb. or you can get a bluetooth one, but they are a bit more expensive.

i use a trust one i got from morrissons for about £12, its usb and black and looks very similar to the style of the ps3. so it fits in well

well my bro had a bluetooth headset which i tried to pair and it did pair so thats a bonus yet to try it out on a game will try though.

will get a keyboard soon.

Back