PS3 Games

ice2004

Inactive User
Reaction score
What games are you going to get first when you get your new PS3?

Iv got my eyes on Call of Duty 3 and Motorstorm.

Read reviews on both and they are supposed to be unbelivable.

Also read a few places it will be late 2007 before the game makers truly get to grips with the power of the PS3 and release games that show it off in its full glory! Roll on late 2007!!

ive got motorstorm man what an awsome game, resistance fall of man thats really god too but better online, and f1 aint too bad

ps3 Vs Xbox 360

i have an xbox 360 but was also gonna get a ps3 , can any 1 tell me if the graphics on a ps3 are alot better than on the xbox
regardes biffo

i have an xbox 360 but was also gonna get a ps3 , can any 1 tell me if the graphics on a ps3 are alot better than on the xbox
regardes biffo

If you read the reviews by people who have tested the PS3 they say the graphics at the moment are the same. This is because the PS3 game makers have not come to terms with its huge potential. The games that are going to "blow away the xbox 360" are supposed to be coming out in mid-late 2007.

im thinkin of getting F1 when it comes out as it looks amazing but still looking really.

I've included some screen shots of some games coming out soon to wet your whistle so to speak lol

they screenshots look amazing, just hope the final games look the same.

im thinkin of getting F1 when it comes out as it looks amazing but still looking really.

I've included some screen shots of some games coming out soon to wet your whistle so to speak lol

lol some of them are from 360 resi 5

If you read the reviews by people who have tested the PS3 they say the graphics at the moment are the same. This is because the PS3 game makers have not come to terms with its huge potential. The games that are going to "blow away the xbox 360" are supposed to be coming out in mid-late 2007.

the only problem then will be the fact the 360 game makers will be doing even more with the 360 hardware,tbh the fact sony had over a year extra developing there first run games should be better than they are

apparently sony have made the ps3 harder to develop for than the ps2,and it took games makers a while to get to grips with the hw then

it looks like the fact the ps3 will be hacked to bits will end up being its main advantage

biffo - i've got both the consoles and have played COD3 and Tony hawks on both consoles. Both are exactly the same. The 360 is better in dark lit parts of games but maybe thats just my telly. My big issue with the PS3 is that its got no rumble pad :(

I hardly play on it as the 360 has all the games but hopefully I'll be playing Virtua Fighter 5 very soon

Unless trhe graphics really improve by much i think the money could be spent else where ie a huge lcd or something for your 360

pro evo :d all the way

Pro Evo is not out on the PS3 dude - well not until the next one comes out as Micr@shite got exclusive rights on it as the PS3 got delayed.

It'd be pointless for Pro Evo 6 to come out (after March) and the release another a few months later.

Anyways here are the games I'm getting with my PS3:

The Godfather
MotorStorm
Virtua Tennis 3

shit they do look awersome dont they , Doomedearl money on its way m8
lol

Back