PS3 Game Sizes..

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Come on now, they are flucking rediculous!

OK, most of them are ok, circa 5 - 8Gb, but why on earth are the exclusives so gigantic??

I know all the Fanboys will tell me it's because the games are so amazing, the GFX are breath taking and the maths involved is mind blowing, then they'll drop in the line "The XBOX can't do that!".

Hmm...ok, so let's imagine that the XBOX can't do 'that', but what exactly is 'that'? Super mega high res textures that don't look any better than anything on the Xbox? Some sort of uBer crazy physics algorhythms that still suffer from poor frame rates?

Stick it up your arse!

The 360 does it and does it with much smaller file sizes.

So why are PS3 games so rediculously over sized? :err:

Each game carry's secret information.

You need to get all of the ps3 game exclusives donwloaded to you pc first.

Then seperate all of the secret info from each game.

Once you have done that grab a copy of sony's secret info builder v2.5.

Using sony's secret info build v2.5 search for the seperated secret info on you pc using the browse button.

Once it is all loaded into the programe click build.

After about 7 months 23 days and 7 hours the programe will have finished building.

You end up with a map to a secrect bunker for sony employess come the end of the world november the 12th 2012!

Enjoy!

That explains it all, cheers mate. :)

I was wondering this too, Darkstalkers PS3 rip is 20gb, 360 is an ISO image of 8, go figure?

Do they include some obscure language files, klingon, jawa, lost language of the inca's?????????????

or are they just lazy b'stards and use no compression when it comes to the ps3 cause they have 50gb of storage to use up.

Last edited:
im going to borrow sports champions if i stick it in ps3 and back up to hard drive will the files be bigger than the ones found on newsgroups or will it be the same as i dont have much room on my ps3 as it is

they will be the same. they are ripped in exactly the same way

thats ok then as i can cant be bothered to wait that long to download how long does it take to transfer from disc to drive

Back