PS3 Flop or Not ??

i have a ps3 and a 360 i think that the games on the ps3 are very slightly better looking than 360 but films on ps3 blueray are fantastic.saying that the games still are not £50 worth when you can back up a game for 360 if ya now what i mean say no more.Answer is not for me its all good.

i thinks its going to take developers quite a while to get the most out of the ps3,ive done picture in picture comparisons of a few games running on both and the 360 looks better on most of them,

not a flop,but it needs a lot of work

It's too early to say n my opinion. Wait for the second generation of games on the PS3, then compare both of them

i thinks its going to take developers quite a while to get the most out of the ps3,ive done picture in picture comparisons of a few games running on both and the 360 looks better on most of them,

not a flop,but it needs a lot of work

I agree. I think the picture comparisons show that the 360 looks slightly better at the moment, whether that will be the case on second generation games on ps3 is debatable

Definitely not a flop it is wonderful

The fact is that the ps3 is going to be better then the 360 in the coming months this will be proved only then will all its features be used to the full then you will be able to see it is better then the 360 it certainly is no flop.

aye it does english,although its no xbox live,it just feels takked on to me,live is much better

and purity lets not forget that the ps3 is supposed to be more powerful than the 360 the developers have had a year longer to enhance there games for it,yet the majority of them look worse than year old 360 games(ridge racer 7 is the worst culprit imo)

i think its gunna be 3rd/4th gen games b4 the ps3 starts to shine but on the same note the 360 developers will be more and more familiar and adept with coding for the 360 and id imagine be wringing some good stuff from the bugger

i think peeps who are stuck on which to get should wait till the ps3 has something to shout about ,it will be worth getting one eventually but at the mo i dont feel theres anything to recommend it for

I agree violentj plus those who say wait till 2nd or 3rd gen ps3 titles well the 360 will be on 4th or 5th gen so then wot.

I think the PS3 will eventually be a hit (slowly but surely), the main concern for people right now is the price and the lack of games although a short visit to gametrailers.com and you'll see nextgen games like Heavy Rain, FFXIII, FF versus XIII and Devil May Cry 4 all of which are exclusive to the PS3.

The price actually isn't worse than the xbox360 (£269.96 -Xbox360 + £130 -HD DVD DRIVE = £399.96 note: smaller hard drive) unfortunately people don't see it like that.

I'm sure the competition will heat up come Xmas '07

i got a ps3 on midnight march 23rd (i was so exited)
i have a 360 too ..had it for 3 months now...

yesterday i sold my ps3 back to the shop..i hated it...
reasons....
way too slow (loading films and games)
online gaming is horrible.
its big and ugly
graphics r ok (not better than 360)

maybe i will buy another in 2 years

@ the moment looking @ the price of games and consoles the 360 comes out on top . but that could all change in the future

Back