progamming cards

gryfon99

Inactive User
Reaction score
can anybody give me some info on programming cards as i am new to this i have the following cards and 2 di4001n's the cards are the original's for the boxes i am just not sure witch programmer to buy is there a programmer that does these cards and funcards if so witch is the best one or do i have to buy 2 programmers

DNASP007 REV718
DNASP011 REVB0C

P.S i have already cut the talkback

gryfon99 said:
can anybody give me some info on programming cards as i am new to this i have the following cards and 2 di4001n's the cards are the original's for the boxes i am just not sure witch programmer to buy is there a programmer that does these cards and funcards if so witch is the best one or do i have to buy 2 programmers
DNASP007 REV718
DNASP011 REVB0C

Unless you already have them, you will need the IRD and Boxkeys for both boxes. You can get these using the LEDsimms method or Voltmeter method.

Once you got these get yourself an Infinity USB Phoenix programmer, this will do all the card types you are likely to encounter. You can now make either tit2 cards or atmega cards for use with your boxes.

Both the cards you have are locked, one can be glitched open the other at present can't be opened so i wouldn't worry to much about them .... learn the basics first:)

gryfon99 said:
DNASP007 REV718
DNASP011 REVB0C

Get stuck into the search function,its all here.

Thanks gents, thats helped me too as I have the Rom11 RevB0C card also, not seen the LEDsimm or Voltmeter methods while looking on here though.

I'll get searching.

Back