• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

probs with programming fun card....strange?

Inactive User
Nov 1, 2005
ex c&w................................ok since the first recent key roll i been having probs,can someone clear a few things up for me plz

i havnt been clearing sinc e the 1st of this month,after the first key change i loaded the new key and all ok...then the following morning not clearing anything,i did hear that some peeps went blank but came back on,but mine didnt,so i erased the card,and re done it,i flashed the memory with an old file coz as some of u might remember the expiry date on some earlier cards had to be altered mine was 1 of them,i put new code in today but still blank....well only bbc1,2 and a couple others.............1 thing i noticed when a card is loaded with a file rather than to put it in manually....it changes the ird and bk???????i done it a few times to make sure and it does....i,m confused now as the origional ird and bk i have writen down is diff to the 1 on the card yet its working......now my card isnt clearing i,m paranoid as to maybe i have wrong bk e.t.c or wot 1 should i use? if i,m clearing bbc1 and 2 and a few more does this indicate that the bk and ird are paired correctly???? or should i use the bk and ird of the last working hex??? v confusing

if anyone can shed some light on this i,d be very gratefull....since i,m still not clearing with latest files i think somethings wrong