Probs with a DSTT

baggy69

Inactive User
Reaction score
What ive got - DSTT with 2 gig card.
Ran fine for last 3 months. Misses wanted some new games put on so sorted that out. But when going to play 'iron man', 'My sims' and 'Sims 2' it says 'cant find sav file, reset'.
I have about 30 games on card with games in folders of ten or less. Card is formated in FAT32, used space of card is 1.6gb, i always use disconect usb before removing. Im on 1.11 firmware but games dont work with 1.10 either.
Anyone any ideas???
Thanks Baggy69.

What ive got - DSTT with 2 gig card.
Ran fine for last 3 months. Misses wanted some new games put on so sorted that out. But when going to play 'iron man', 'My sims' and 'Sims 2' it says 'cant find sav file, reset'.
I have about 30 games on card with games in folders of ten or less. Card is formated in FAT32, used space of card is 1.6gb, i always use disconect usb before removing. Im on 1.11 firmware but games dont work with 1.10 either.
Anyone any ideas???
Thanks Baggy69.

Try saving your files on your computer, Format the Micro and put the files back on.

Try saving your files on your computer, Format the Micro and put the files back on.

Done that already, just tried them on my mates card and his TT and still didn't work, looks like the nds files are corrupt in some way if not working on both ???

Just downlooad from a few sources but still same result not working. Strange???

have you tried your mates sd card in the dstt !
if that works then your sd card or usb adapter is fooked matey

have you tried your mates sd card in the dstt !
if that works then your sd card or usb adapter is fooked matey

Yes mate, all combinations possible, even tried new micro sd cards and still no joy?

Yes mate, all combinations possible, even tried new micro sd cards and still no joy?

If you have 2 of everything then it should be easy to find out what bit is broken.

Start with mates stuff and prove it all works. then try your flash in his setup. Then your flash and dstt etc. ... until something stops working.

Back