probs with 1000b

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
pace 1000b working ok until the big hit in november, powered up box, no FTA channels, nothing on screen at all. I can't even get into the eng menu, although i can access via libby, tried update, flash's NIT couple of times then just goes to boot up.....boots up ok and can change channels ok, but still blank screen, not even working with or without a card....tried everything can think of, apart from pulling jumper, didn't bother doing this as i can't see this making any difference....net i.d. is correct as i checked via libby. change cimm with a known working one, still no go and also changed tuner with a known woking one, still no go...any ideas plaese!!!!!!!!

1000 1b

HI Tina,
Had a simlar prob with same model. I cant explain why but pulling the red jumper and re setting the net id and fun card worked for me. Just try it nothing lost.

well, would u adam & eve it...it bloody worked......lol
i tried everything apart from pulling jumper as i didn't think this would make any difference....thanks mate : multi :

having same trouble

pace 1000b working ok until the big hit in november, powered up box, no FTA channels, nothing on screen at all. I can't even get into the eng menu, although i can access via libby, tried update, flash's NIT couple of times then just goes to boot up.....boots up ok and can change channels ok, but still blank screen, not even working with or without a card....tried everything can think of, apart from pulling jumper, didn't bother doing this as i can't see this making any difference....net i.d. is correct as i checked via libby. change cimm with a known working one, still no go and also changed tuner with a known woking one, still no go...any ideas plaese!!!!!!!!

Im having exactely same trouble with 2 1000b...I have posted a thread prvsly but havent had much luck..my last resort is to solder new caps as suggested by stuck in tune tutorial..if i wont work..then its straight to the bin....however I have a question...How come so may ppl have similar trouble at the same..I really suspect..well... u guess who?I am so sure that something is going on....

Back