probs in n/east (fun cards)

hairy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is anyone having problems with funcards not the amega 163 card can any 1 help??????????????????:Angryfire

Autoupdating funcards are down.... normal funcards and still going strong :)

What kind of problem are you having?

Is it a AU Fun Card or just a normal Fun Card because AU Fun Cards are down.

normal f/card not working put new hex on old card but only get freeview

at least im not the only one, ive tried about 8 times to do a funcard using the new files and ive had no luck with it, gonna try on my dads box in a bit see if we have any luck there

Hmmm.... so from what I can see...:
Atmegas are down...
AU Atemgas are down...
AU Funcards are down....
TIT1 and 2 are down...
OPOS going down...
Funcards going down...
Theyre hitting every bloody card available!!

Eurovox is down...
FTA101 is down....

Nationwide catastrophe! :(

:CRYBABY:

(DBOX, Dreambox and MOSCs still up tho! :))
Looks like ex c&w have escaped so far.

My Funcard still works in Pure NTL.

m8, AU funcard still working here, though the sports channels have gone, everything else including PPV is fine, hope we don't have to go back to re-programming card's everyday.

I'm in DOCSIS excw btw.

troopy said:
m8, AU funcard still working here, though the sports channels have gone, everything else including PPV is fine, hope we don't have to go back to re-programming card's everyday.

Which area are you in because most people's AU Funcards have gone down.

same problems mate tried two funs one atmega using public keys but box just wont updatefreeview only. checked netid, software and everything ok - just black scren on channels saying this channel is temporarily unavailable please try again error 1010. Its not the keys or the flash i have checked everything. anyone any ideas ?

Yep down hear orso in the midlands on au fun as gone tits up.

Diden't last very long that one chaps.

Cheers.

DEANOBOY said:
same problems mate tried two funs one atmega using public keys but box just wont updatefreeview only. checked netid, software and everything ok - just black scren on channels saying this channel is temporarily unavailable please try again error 1010. Its not the keys or the flash i have checked everything. anyone any ideas ?

yes i have the same problem to can't do noot aboot it

DEANOBOY said:
yes i have the same problem to can't do noot aboot it

ive put keys into a tit card manually and its working fine, still cant get the fun4 to work though...strange stuff

ok was just about to give up but for all you who cannot get the box to work using RST try distance its working fine with a fun.

Fun4

My fun4 went down, I was using au funcard method.
Just reprogged with my old flash and new hex - still working.

Back