Problems with Mgcam for ATV6

shadowmalik

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys

Got a new zgemma H3 after old one H2 got fried.

It's got the bog standard ATV6 image installed
But am having trouble downloading Mgcam 1.38 via the softcam menu.
Its giving a 404 server not found error.

Anyone know about this issue or know of a fix.

cheers

The softcams are not available via plugins on atv i think so download the softcams from here and ftp them over to the box

You need at least 5 posts before being able to download

ok thank you. thanks for that

You are right i can't download until i have 5 posts.
but luckily i was able to find the emu and confg files through google abn made my .list file on notepad
so managed to get it working that way
I know there are some other files such as .replace .piro etc but do i really need these if it is working.

ok thank you. thanks for that

You are right i can't download until i have 5 posts.
but luckily i was able to find the emu and confg files through google abn made my .list file on notepad
so managed to get it working that way
I know there are some other files such as .replace .piro etc but do i really need these if it is working.
attached is a prio and ignore list for mgcamd use them as examples when your able to download

Attachments

• ignore.rar
    213 bytes · Views: 5
  • priority.rar
    162 bytes · Views: 4
cheers

Do you know what the function of these files is ? do the make mgcam run better?

Gives priority to channel idents you may have assess to and ignore those you dont or idents you want to ignore to make the one you do have quicker.

If your just running one line to one provider for one set of channels there is not point.

attached is a prio and ignore list for mgcamd use them as examples when your able to download
how long does one have to wait to download i have been with you years and i still cant download

how long does one have to wait to download i have been with you years and i still cant download
Length of time means nothing if you haven't been active mate. At your current posting rate you should be eligible sometime after 2088. ;)
Seriously though, if you think you had enough qualifying posts you should contact admin.

Download rules

You have to be a useful member of the forum so you need at least 5 posts and one has to be liked so no point in spamming

1 post in 13 years..
I would gladly give you a download purely for remembering your login details.

Heres to another 13 years 🍺🍺

Back