problem with tm600

burbuja

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello everyone i new and i have a big problem:I buy a box tm600 last week but honestly i haven't any idea with this box i connected a ethernet cable but in the screen came no internet connectin i appreciate any help with this box how i download the swofware if a need connect the box into my pc or computer the steps for connect internet etc.etc,thanks for your help about this matter i'm very comfuse before i have a tm1500+ but this box is diferent thanks again

Hi there are guides which digidude has created for connection and updating they are stickys at the top of this section

hello this receiver is totally different from technomate 1500ci+/

have you got a image loaded on the receicer at the moment???
go on information , about and check on information there?

yeah i have the UR image loaded, the guides and images are in this section at the top

hello i look the information the screen is caming no information is available can you help my to loaded th image please

1. Flash Image
2. Choose Cam (CCcam 2.1.4 works best)
3. Edit CCcam.cfg
4. FTP Channel List
5. Enjoy your viewing

:)

hello mate i connect my ethernet into the box i go to comunication setup the ip is caming but belong the mac address is static ip: no internet connection i reset the box and everityng came the same can you help my please i try and try connect the box but maybe i stupid thanks for your help

What router are u using m8 ? are u leaving the router on and rebooting the box ?

i use sky broadband netgear. Yes a rebooting the box but still the same problem

Back