Problem with sammy

billa

Inactive User
Reaction score
Yesterday had a brand new sammy that had never been on stream.
Connected the box to main stream, set the frequency and checked the net id (didnt have to set id it was auto) and reboot the stb to d/l updateas.
Once all done, went into eng menu so i could connect jtag and noticed that it updated to cr3.3, anyway used bke2.2 to get ird and bk and after a bit of trial and error, got the keys which i assume are correct as i programmed a tit2 card using a dump of a working card with upto date keys and when the card is in the stb it doesnt say mismatched card.
The problem is that when i goto the free channels they are fine, its all the other channels, they are black screens with no sound.
Any ideas

Also programmed an Atmega163 and the same problem exists.

billa said:
Yesterday had a brand new sammy that had never been on stream.
Connected the box to main stream, set the frequency and checked the net id (didnt have to set id it was auto) and reboot the stb to d/l updateas.
Once all done, went into eng menu so i could connect jtag and noticed that it updated to cr3.3, anyway used bke2.2 to get ird and bk and after a bit of trial and error, got the keys which i assume are correct as i programmed a tit2 card using a dump of a working card with upto date keys and when the card is in the stb it doesnt say mismatched card.
The problem is that when i goto the free channels they are fine, its all the other channels, they are black screens with no sound.
Any ideas
Sounds like the BK is incorrect m8
Try these bytes

0xf6a8a8 for bke and byte 0xf6a8a8 ff for ocd

You ARE a top dog FB, almost like a big Daddy on here from wot I've seen m8, lol, a mine of quality info and help and much appreciated by all along with other nice friendly informative Guys. :)

edit typo

Briles said:
You ARE a top dog FB, almost like a big Daddy on here from wot I've seen m8, lol, a mine of quality info and help and much appreciated by all along with other nice friendly informative Guys. :)
edit typo

Cheers bud ..... it's nice to be loved .......lol

Back