problem with fun4 and infinity usb phoenix

dilpz

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Im having issues trying to program an AU fun 4 in my Infinity USB Phoenix progger. Im using the infinity USB software that came with the progger but cannot seem to write any of the AU files to either the flash, the inteep or the exteep, I can however read from all 3. All I get when I try to write to it is a 'could not verify location' error. Incidentally, when I tried to read the original files off the card, and write them back, they went back on no problem. Does anyone have any ideas?

Just to let you know, Im using the latest version of the Infinity USB software and have the software set up as prussian2 alias fun4. I've tried searching but cannot find anyone else with similar issues. PLEASE HELP.

P.S. The card is an open platform with fun4 written on the chip. It has a yellow back with 4th generation and AT90(256) written on it which tells me it is a fun4.

dilpz said:
Hi guys!

Im having issues trying to program an AU fun 4 in my Infinity USB Phoenix progger. Im using the infinity USB software that came with the progger but cannot seem to write any of the AU files to either the flash, the inteep or the exteep, I can however read from all 3. All I get when I try to write to it is a 'could not verify location' error. Incidentally, when I tried to read the original files off the card, and write them back, they went back on no problem. Does anyone have any ideas?

Just to let you know, Im using the latest version of the Infinity USB software and have the software set up as prussian2 alias fun4. I've tried searching but cannot find anyone else with similar issues. PLEASE HELP.

P.S. The card is an open platform with fun4 written on the chip. It has a yellow back with 4th generation and AT90(256) written on it which tells me it is a fun4.

As Here http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62302 M8 but set to prussiancard 2 (funcard4).

Back