Problem with account?

demonx

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey, I seem to have a problem with the account I'm using. I can't download any attachments. When I do I get this message :

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. Certain Forums have a minimum post count set because members just spam them with problems they are having, however we did decide to leave areas open to reading because we are not all bad.
3. If you are trying to use the Downloads Area we have a set post count limit because members where downloading and never posting (leeching) and we have high server costs to fix this problem you can either donate and help out with our server costs or you can get ACTIVE and start posting (20 posts + 10 Days registered unlocks downloads and post rights) But remember we look out for post clocking and stupid posts and this could end up with a temp ban or having all posts droped down to 0.

I'm not accessing the download section, So I don't understand why its doing this. Do I need 20+ posts to download attachments? from without the download section area as well?

if you read number 3 it tells you why.

this includes attachements too.

So it's all areas of the forum that have this? Not just the download section, Since i'm not downloading attachments from that area. And I'm still getting that message.

attachements are also classed as downloads, some get posted in threads, which would enable members to bypass the restrictions.

sorted for me thanks for clearing that up for me red

Yeah, Thanks for clearing that up as well. However if thats the case you should really change the wording of it as it can be misleading to new/low post members. Like myself. :p

Bump, I've also noticed I can't post in the Eurovox/Cable forum at all. Has this to do with the post count as well?

Bump, I've also noticed I can't post in the Eurovox forum at all. Has this to do with the post count as well?

Its post count and time limited.
IIRC its 20 posts and a minimum of 2 days membership and 10 days for downloading attachments.
Or if you're in a hurry then donate!

Fair enough, At least that clears up a few things.

I'm not really in a hurry, But its just that I remember I could post in the cable section without any problems a while back. Seems odd that its all been changed now.

Last edited:
Bump, I've also noticed I can't post in the Eurovox/Cable forum at all. Has this to do with the post count as well?

click the Forum Rules link all explained in there, rule 10...;)

Fair enough, At least that clears up a few things.

I'm not really in a hurry, But its just that I remember I could post in the cable section without any problems a while back. Seems odd that its all been changed now.

Been a few changes since your last visit July06.

Back